[Jan 2024] Co-op Commanders reset to level 5

Experiencing the same problem

Ya dealing with the same problem. not a big fan of this bug i just got Artanis to 15 and log back in the next day to find it all gone.

Same problem here. Can’t even play the character to try and upgrade back to lv 15. At end of matched is says level xp capped and I can’t even prestige again. I purchased the full game and add ons years ago when WoL came out. You guys should post something on the game screen to notify players theres a bug being worked on.

Edit Fixed(Jan 9, 2024)

Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis are all capped at level 5.
NA server January 7, 2024

I had Kerrigan and Artanis on P3. Raynor P1

same issue. please advise. Thank you

Same here. All commanders are “capped” at 5

I’m not seeing this fixed after restarting everything. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis all still demoted to level 5.

same issue 3 commander rested , even i played one game with level 5 its saying i have to buy them to get higher level lool

Getting the same issue with Raynor. Not sure about Kerrigan or Artanis as they were at level 5 before (the only other commanders I have above lv5 are Stukov(10), Fenix(15), Dehaka(15), Han & Horner(10), Tychus(7), Zeratul(15), and Stetmann(8 or 9), who are all on the bottom row.) I did hear on a fandom Discord server (SC2Mapster) that one of the servers (East US) got nuked, that could definitely be related. And when I started a custom campaign mission in Warcraft III it said I’d been logged out, could that be related too?

Are they any updates? Its been nearly 48 hours of them “looking into it” while everyones weekend just goes by…

My Kerrigan has been capped at level 5 as well. I am p3 with her… The game told me I needed to purchase her.

Two days, any update on this?

3 days now and still not fixed. Typical blizzard

I have the same problem. My Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis characters are stuck at level 5, with a ! that says they are locked at level 5 until purchased. I have purchased all the other characters, but these three were supposed to be the free to play ones. Is it possible Blizzard is updating these so they are no longer free?

1 Like

we appreciate you working on it. hopefully you can get the issue resolved next week. understandable that its been a few days considering its the weekend but really hoping that its resolved quickly during the work week. thank you

I am having the same issue with Artanis. When can we expect this to be fixed?

same here. kerrigan artanis reynor and a few of my other commanders to lv5. says need to purchase game … already did around 3 years ago with all the dlc. very frustrating. i placed a complaint and no reply…4 days now.

Hey again everyone,

Our engineers have made some further changes and they would like everyone to re-check commander levels to see if the issue is resolved.

Please feel free to reply back and let us know how it’s looking. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Jambrix, i checked and everything for me has been restored. Thank you to you and the team who solved this issue.

If anyone is wondering, i had been logged out completely and had to log back in. I didn’t clear my cache or anything like that.

mine has been fixed too. thank you!