[Jan 2024] Co-op Commanders reset to level 5

Any news on this? Please fix my account too… Artanis is stuck on level 5… Please please please please please… im on asia server btw :smiley:

Same issue here, any update?

same you! Wait too long :frowning:

It’s been a lifetime and I’m still here waiting for you to work your magic on it.

When are you going to fix this??? It’s been 2 weeks for me now!!! And the others experienced this for 1 month now???

i’ve been waiting too… its been 3 weeks for me i think… i cant play my artanis… its my main and i bought 2 protoss commanders… im beginning to think that this is a sales strat so players will buy other commanders haha

Good day everyone,

Just wanted to update that we are still working on this issue. Please keep posting if anything changes or you run into this new.

Thanks everyone.

Really looking forward to your fixing, because this bug has already been existing for over 2 weeks.

Fix it already
Lost of words

Been experiencing this for over a month like wtf

Yes thanks for the update. atleast we get some update from time to time… I bought 2 commanders already sadly I still miss the free one Artanis… It just better i dont know… XD

This issue has been ongoing for a month now, please resolve it as soon as possible.

I am stuck at level 5, stepblizzard. Raynor, Kerrigan and Atanis stuck.

My friend is still stuck on level 5 artanis even though they leveled them to 15 a long time ago.

Day 22: Level bug still not fixed.
Server: Asia
Commander: Artanis (Previous Level 15)
Commander Bought since bug: Vorazun

Just want to say that still not working for me, I Asia server. Any other updates?

Continuing the discussion from [Jan 2024] Co-op Commanders reset to level 5:

Hi there,

This bug has been there for about A MONTH, have you guys made any progress?

Day 27: Level bug still not fixed.
Server: Asia
Commander: Artanis (Previous Level 15)
Commander Bought since bug: Vorazun

Asia server user
the America server seemed to have fixed the issue but Asia is still the same.
Cannot level up my Artanis to higher than level 5

Apologies to everyone. I am unable to wait for this to be resolved due to my age. I hope everyone can stay alert until it’s time to enjoy those excellent commanders. :skull: