I told you so about Protoss

Usually the best part is left to the end. MoronTeam can “change” (read - nerff) the Storm in the next Patch. Now that they revealed why they make changes…
It is not true that both Terrans and Zergs “feel” that Storm is too srong?
That’s enough to cause a Storm nerff.

The balance team are idiots for basing their patches on posters of such whines, rather than the numbers that show protoss as being the most underpowered before the patch hits.

But hey, I guess you can’t count and actual numbers confuse you.

That’s literally how the balance team make changes. They hear whining from the statistically most powerful race, and nerf accordingly.

They don’t bother to examine how matches go, because that would be too difficult for them.

So you agree that the last round of protoss nerfs needs to be undone?

Just like when Protoss posters do the same thing when off racing as Terran.

2 Likes

Be careful with that specimen. Last year he caused me to be banned precisely because i told him that much. Eventually in 2019 people that point-out that someone knows about logic, arithmetic, geometry, algebra and mathematics in general as much as the Jimmy’s donkey are considered as politically-incorrect.
You can be accused of harassment!

Why would I care? The last blizzard game I play is going down the toilet.

What use is this profile?

You have a lot to learn about Statistics then. Your statistics come from Maru, and bravo Innovation took 1 win this year too (on weaker tournaments like WESG, and Gold though props for beating Serral).

Ever heard of outliars? Should we consider Zerg OP by the same logic? Because Serral generated so much win rate for Zerg, Reynor too.

I said that ladder =/= pro level. On pro level Terran do not struggle vs Protoss that much but vs Zerg.

Hardly can take your post seriously to think that from Protoss over-representation since IEM, GSL Super Tournament and GSL, their inability to win is because of Protoss being UP…

But continue to delude yourselves. Protoss has lacked a maru or Serral, otherwise you may see 100% winrate but unlike you and the above troll I’d make the difference when it’s coming from ONE player and not from domination

That’s why Im saying that Protoss players have become lazy to try harder. If Stats allows to lose from less favored players, if Zest is so inconsistent whose fault is it? The changes are because of PvZ MOSTLY. When a player trains hard, I think that’s the case of Trap, results are seen.

Do they also balance because of ladder? Maybe they do. It’s not my call why they do it but it’s because by design Protoss on ladder is a funny thing

Yea it is full of Terrans on Playoffs! Like Protoss, patience beats Maru and Innovation then Patience loses like COde A Player.

THE PLANETS ALLIGNED WRONGLY SO BOTH INNO AND MARU HAD A BAD DAY. Patience is just better… he didn’t win with some form of strong proxy push with Warp Prism, and the design of insta warp Chargelots helped too

Hurricane, Parting, herO did not play well for Playoffs unlike Classic and Trap

I do not complain that Gumiho lost… he did not play well. Inno… well he has ups and downs. I look more at performance.

You don’t know what you are talking makes me wonder of I should play league card

1 Like

That’s not statistics. I’m talking average win-rates between plat and GM.

You’re repeating words you’ve heard other people say.

Did this part of your “brain” talk to the part that wrote the first part of your post.

You’re incoherent.

Could the part of your brain that wrote this have a talk to the part that pretends to know about statistics?

Oh look, you wrote my post for me.

And what do statistics show? I see every single Terran worst matchup including Diam, Master and GM being TvP.

It is not worst on high GM (although in cases like uthermal it is) because on Pro level - some players are just better. If heromarine comes among the best EU after Reynor, Serral and Showtime and he matches Dns, Skillous, and any other weaker Protoss then yes you can see 95% win rate, oh noes Protoss UP

But do I need to see every single TvP’s winrate?

I know this about statistics: You have to understand how the stats are formed, cherry picking some stats that suit you does not hold truth about the state of a mtachup.

And also understand the Favored case when a player will always be better and make the TvP on GSL look always much better. But ladder, I’ve seen enough TvPs where Protoss always highest winrate vs terran and Terran worst vs Protoss, streams, less Pro games etc. I have actually learnt statistics as a subject but they taught us to ANALYZE WHY because yelling some number doesnt mean crap.

I went from 55% TvP before Nov 2017 while still getting better at the game in 2018 to 35% winrate but to use better criteria - I see the same in M and GM leagues. Regularly see M1-M2 streamer with 30% winrate, because all that happens is at high level you get the same stuff just you both do it better. Other Terran stats are similar in Diam, M and GM, I still do better than a lot of Terrans because I know to use Ghosts and Ravens and sky, and bio and I outplay similar Terrans because my mechanics are better yet TvP is no change like for others.

but continue to judge by your GOLD league criteria

1 Like

Also on ladder when most Protosses go into some cheesy builds every game that stop working past Diamond then it’s OOOPS Protoss cant win anymore

1 Like

why terrans? if the game was balanced and what your saying is true wouldnt that apply for all three races? are terrans genetically more likely to balance whine?

1 Like

Anyone who has not noticed that Protoss is wildly overpowered against terran is actually not playing the game. It’s been this way since WOL. This is just the nature of things, you don;t have to hate people who play protoss to understand how laughably* (laugh till cry) strong Protoss all ins are. The rationale has always been that terran should just do more faster or better!

In truth Protoss is a game for people who can not do the complex mechanics yet, it’s great for learning and thinking you are great when you are younger than 22. take it from me I played 10 thousand Protoss games.

But once you see that you’re really not that good and to fake excellence is really a childish mindset you move on!
It’s natural.

At least Blizz is finally playing the policmane on this outright ridiculous and wrong state of balance in TvP. So I can stop struggling for no reason like the last 7 years, and we can start to see SC2 as more than a child’s game…

#deepmind #FAIR

1 Like

Sure they are. Is a statistical reality that covers the 500-7100MMR continuum. If someone would make the effort and compile a list with Top 20 Terrans, he would find that 15 of them whine disgustingly.
In the Zerg you can find at most 8-10, and Protoss 2-3.

That distribution is reflected on Ladder and this forum.

Now, genetically not but psychologically yes. You can’t argue with hard cold facts. At most you can try to understand why the numbers are this way or that way…

ok but are they whining because they are terran or because the game is broke

1 Like

They tend to whine because their psychological profile has certain traits. From a biased perspective Terrans see P/Z as OP. Protoss see T/Z as OP and Zerg see P/T as OP. But if you measure the hysterical level of whining in all three races you see a huge discrepancy.

The issue if:

• Terrans whine after chose that race
  • Whiners are attracted to that race.

Is a paradox of the type who came first the egg or the chicken…

So true. Protoss has been so OP, that people that play Protoss have had their skill masked by the OPness of Protoss. It’s time that Protoss players play on even footing with Zerg and Terran, rather than relying on the OPness of Protoss.

2 Likes

ok please explain how whiners are more likely to choose terran i am very interested in the mental gymnastics.

3 Likes

Reasoning being that people who complain want to make things better for themselves

1 Like

Damn those highly skilled and under appreciated Terrans, all they do is try to win a game of skill when I’m hiding behind imbalance
-fanatic “players”/ militants

1 Like

Plase read my post. Witticisms won’t cut it with me.

what post? please guide me to the point you made so i can understand how terrans are natural whiners

1 Like