How to fix the most broken unit in the game

if you want to argue that the disruptor isnt broken go here(you’re wrong)

maybe increase the damage and splash range.

and go with the original disruptor design, whoever came up with this had the right idea. now instead of spamming them like a monkey you would actually have to think before using them, because if the disruptor doesnt hit anything you will lose it for free.

if for some reason the youtube thing isnt working or you dont feel like clicking it, basically the disruptor IS the purification nova and becomes invulnerable while doing so.

3 Likes

well not you used a charge all in the second game(well played i guess) and the first one wasnt really a game. the third one you got destroyed.

what im saying is none of those games were really macro games(you dont have the mechanics to play a macro game)

if u want we can do a rematch and i can spank you?

1 Like

So you say only terran 3 cc is macro while if protoss made 3 base it just greedy charge all in and nothing more :joy:

2 Likes

By the way terran spam stimpack why protoss not allowed spam too?

1 Like

you cant spam stimpack the marines wont have any hp.

1 Like

Poor peekachi have to resort to lying

first game ez pz
2nd game ez pz macro game, fail 2 base all in by you

2-0 next boy

There’s reason you try to cheese me every game. Low skilled Terran who happen to also be 2900 mmr plat Zerg lolll

4 Likes

And still it happen called stimroll run too dizruptors nova and get punish as it should

You not answer anyway why only terran allowed spam?

meh whatever, i was better than you then, im MUCH better than you now. if we had a rematch you would get spanked.

1 Like

if it fialed you would have lost is the thing, 0 follow up.

You lose without any op units where you complain you may be curious

2 Likes

ok if i beat you with mech does that mean marines arent good?

also zealots are more braindead than most unit compositions(ie require less skill)

charge all in is how i beat master terran with my protoss.

Peekachi is still salty cause I slayed him while handicapping myself.

All he has left is lie and flux his small arms on this forum

Cause he realized that his arms are too short to box with Godvelence

2 Likes

:joy: Stimrolling was hand casted while charge set auto guess marine and zealot equal about how smart it look

you didnt handicap yourself, that was your normal build

i know becasue you did the exact same thing 3 games in a row.

Marine aka MMM agressive way to play while mech means 4 plus base and not hesitated game

Salty enough to complain again why stimroll get dizruptors shot

2 Likes

if i really wanted to win i would have marauder cheesed you on the third game because you never scout.

what if i told you we werent playing for money so i didnt really care about winning.

But obviously you care

Since you are so sensitive and defensive about me slaying you 2-0

It’s actually quite entertaining for us to witness you constantly having meltdown over it lol

You should learn from your TCF members, take the L and move on. Go Follow in Shia and duke footsteps, whom were both better than you

2 Likes

no, im not you
believe it or not i can lose at a video game without having a mental breakdown.

you cant handle losing and thats why you wont rematch me.(im 4.8k)