How much attention is given

To illustrate this perfectly, after cleaning up my laptop (the usual maintenance), re-logging into my bnet account results in “sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties” message.

So to even make this funny yet sad topic, I have to hop onto my phone (where the account is still auto-logged in) just to even reply/create.

Truly this is the end days hahahah xD.

3 Likes

After logging out on from the forum on Wendesday, I couldn’t log in for 4 days straight because of same technical difficulties.
Well…

1 Like

Is this only on the web or in the game launcher too?

Assuming it’s only on the web, removing local cookies and temporary internet files might be worth a try, if you haven’t already. Same for trying with a second browser.

Had this message (or something similar) while browsing forums on a bad internet connection that would loose connectivity every now and then.

1 Like

Got the same forum login-in issue starting a week ago, I reported about it here:

And @Trias had it too, but it’s now resolved for us.

FearrWhalins, Dallarian, is the bug still going on for you?

I tried from regular Firefox and a private browsing window when it happened, both were bugged. As I understand, private browsing doesn’t use regular navigation cookies, so I don’t think it comes from them. Didn’t tried with another browser though.

1 Like

Viewing B. net profile in web, connecting B. Net and entering different languange forums is fine.
The only problem is with US version.

Darfeyn.
No. If it was, I wouldn’t be able to post at all.

1 Like

I am glad someone points that up as I have had troubles connecting to battlenet each time my cookies get deleted.

All you need is to connect once and keep the cookies and then you can always connect to the forum no issue. That first connection however is hell (“technical difficulties” for dozens of tries and trying at different time). It eventually works at random.

I also only have this issue connecting to the US forum. Sadly the EU one does not have a coop section so I am here.

2 Likes

This is literally a problem that happened after removing cookies, as it is part of my regular maintenance.

I didn’t try again yet today but not a big deal for me. Playing the game is no issue. I just thought it comical that the resources are so thin the forum is so run down too lol. Not that it was superb previously by any means xD.

1 Like

Strange, for me EU-En & Fr were bugged, didn’t try with US in case I wouldn’t be able to log in again.

As @NoobIsHere pointed out, removing cookies simply logged you out of the forum.
I still don’t think the “technical difficulties” on login problem is related to them, since we got cases where cookies are kept and where they aren’t, but well, these kind of troubles aren’t always so simple.

I had this problem as well, couldn’t log in for a week! Fortunately, I messaged Blizzard support, via submitting a ticket, which then got sent up to the “higher ups” and today, I had to say accept the terms and conditions, afterward, viola, here I am (back)

1 Like

Same thing happened to me the last few days, whelp…

glad it wasn’t just me, lol. I know people were still posting on the forums, but I just couldn’t get on. However, my profile picture is SC2, and not Alarak, lol

To further drive the point in.

Everyone’s portrait is now just a stupid sc2 place holder.

2 Likes

delete your cookies for this website, now it should be the proper portrait.

3 Likes

Ah heck, even glowy Raynor is working for the first time for quite some time.

Ah well advised sir, my profile pic is restored.

2 Likes

Cookies deleted, still not changed :frowning:

Still nothing.

try log out then log back in.

1 Like

Try deleting all cookies in your kitchen.

1 Like

All thrown in the dumpster, even the non-expired cookies just to get rid of that logo.