Harstem beats Maru 3-1

I haven’t. I might take a few moments to see what that’s about. Looks interesting. I read the wiki but still don’t fully understand the story behind the writer.

Can’t be any crazier than batz posts, that’s for sure.

I’ve been meaning to ask, what’s your ties to the Russian culture? You seem to have many references and what-not to that specific geographic area.

I wonder what is crazier, going ballistics and accusing everyone who shares basic common sense to be the same person or lying about being a physician on internet forums.

2 Likes

TIL one person equals everyone.

1 Like

The thing is that somebody in the novel (published in 2002) said: USA is that f.up that they might elect President a fraud like the reality-tv scammer…Trump.
What is Metro 2033 you can see for yourself.
Today we are maybe as near to Hour-0 as than during the remote Cuban Crisis.

In the classical realm they have not less than 30-40% of the weight. Somebody that reads Shakespeare, Goethe, Hugo, Balzac, Dante, Cervantes, would be incomplete without Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky (and not only).

Physician and chemist. I’ve caught him in both lies. He once said it’s possible to have extreme vascularity at >8% bodyfat. That was straight up fact denial. He clearly has no clue about anything related to anatomy or bodybuilding or just general fitness. I posted arm pics with vascularity comparable to professional bodybuilders on their competition day (who are dehydrated and pumped when those pics are taken, while I was chilling on a couch). His fragile little ego valued insulting me over being correct about anatomy. He couldn’t accept that every insult he hurls at me just bounces right off.

I asked him how fatty acids would react with hexamethylene diisocyanate. I even gave him an example of how a similar compound reacts aka isophorone diisocyanate. He said you can’t make those kinds of predictions, when that’s literally what chemistry is about. It’s a super simple reaction since both have the same functional groups ergo they form the same chemical bonds.

I am 99.9% sure he is an Anesthetic alt account, since Anesthetic was a troll known for exactly this kind of behaviour. He once pretended to be a professor of statistics then said that the sum of independent bernoulli variables isn’t binomial. He said it’s hypergeometric. Talk about a total clown. He said a lot of odd stuff up to that point, like he took issue with a binomial approximation of a hypergeometric distribution (which is very accurate when n is significantly smaller than N), but there was absolutely no recovery after that one.

I remember another strange thing that he said. He once said that since Elo is a random walk that the Elo rankings computed for a set of players has finite variance. Lmao. First of all, it’s a known problem that Elo rankings just keep growing larger and larger. It’s a known problem. Second of all you just have to run a quick monte carlo simulation creating virtual players with skill factors normally distributed and simulate virtual tournaments and you can see this inflation in action. The system has no maximum variance.

A random walk does because the probability a particle moves multiple cells left/right drops off by 50% every cell from the starting cell. That’s because at each cell it can go either left or right so the probability that it moves only to the right multiple times in a row is very unlikely. That’s not the case with Elo because your elo “movement” is measured relative to your peers, which drastically bolsters the movement speed. The idea behind a random walk is that there is a statistical pressure pushing particles left and right of the mean, and that pressure drops off with distance from the mean. Elo does not have that property. The pressure is not measured relative to the mean of the distribution, but the mean score of your opponents meaning the pressure stays constant no matter how far from the mean you are.

The only limiting factor on the variance is the number of games played ergo the number of iterations in the simulation. The simulation itself has no maximum variance.

1 Like

And cheeki breeki S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Xddddddddddddddddddd

Types a manifesto.

Okay.

The guy can program AI that learns how to do his work for him. So sometimes he has free time to be styling on forum psychos like yourself.

2 Likes

Batz should make an A.I. that posts for him. It’ll help him double, triple or quadrouple the amount of essays he can write without investing any time here.

he already said it would be easy for him but i guess he just takes too much fun from styling on people like you.

2 Likes

Styling on me? I’m not sure if he remembers who I am, but I’ve had fantastic back and forths where he breaks down and threatens to report me to me ISP or something similarly retarded. I hate to break it to you, while batz might be smart he’s not as smart as he thinks and not as smart as me either.

Also never forget that he won’t use that batz account I beat him on twice due to that thread I made.

I don’t want an upper bod pic. I am just emphasizing that you aren’t high T enough to share one. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Snapping selfies and sharing them is what women do my dude.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/l0prw0f.mp4

Batz: exists.
Other people: :sob: :triumph: :rage:

Wow, is that you? I used to go rock climbing when I was a kid.

It’s best with audio. Note the same exact outfit.

https://i.imgur.com/HOGZPxv.mp4

If you’re going to keep sending me videos of guys, I’d prefer them on the cuter end of the spectrum. Thanks.

Here’s a fun fact for you. I once took a dataset that researchers had accumulated as they studied human attraction. I trained an AI on the dataset and ran it over a random selection of my own photos then took the average. I scored a 0.93. 1.0 is perfection. You might disagree, but most people think I am :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I legit couldn’t’ve said it better myself.

1 Like