Harstem beats Maru 3-1

Or i could just… not? Why should i call a spade anything other than a spade?

When he appeared I assumed instantly he was batz because he posted something extremely similar to what Batz posts,same links he used,same characteristic phrase that led to Batz when put on the search bar.

I does not matter if he is batz irl or not,he is batz on the forums,thts all we need to know.

1 Like

You can really see the forum’s anti social behavior in posts like this. A person who craves approval will be scared to act because they are afraid of negative judgement should they make a mistake. They are the “sit in the corner of the room and don’t make any noise” kind of people. People who act aren’t afraid of making mistakes and being judged for it. Your analysis is literally polar opposite from reality. What you are saying is that outlandish actions make YOU feel uncomfortable THEREFORE someone else acting outlandish MUST be uncomfortable. That’s not how it works. That’s called projection.

If you want me to do a self analysis, you know, a little bit of introspection, to show you guys how it’s done: I act outlandish because I love the attention. I love the attention so flippin much, especially the negative attention, that’s the best kind of attention you can get. I was once on a Ballroom team. We had a waltz that we performed on stage. I threw on a giant afro wig to go with out white suits with purple pinstripes. It pissed the teacher off so much. I loved it. I was a flippin’ legend. To this day I still get people saying OMG ITS AFRO MAN! when I pass them at the store decades later. I give them a little fist bump. Who has the guts to wear an afro on stage in front of hundreds of people even though it will piss off a good portion of them? I do. GIGApecsflex.jpg. The teacher received a dozen complains. I got them all pinned to my wall. They are my little trophies. You think you can boss me around? Think again. If you are receiving praise, you’re a brainwashed conformist.

2 Likes

He is wrong,you are not craving only approval,you crave any kind of attention,even the bad kind.

3 Likes

If you don’t get it I won’t write an essay for you explaining it. Your loss.

The inverse take of mine but I enjoy the apathy.

Thank you for finally agreeing with me. That’s extremely effeminate behaviour BTW, I’m sure you’d crossdress too for the attention.

Oh I really would if you were acted in a way more pleasing to me.

2nd time you’ve started mimicking me here.

I wouldn’t say that goes against anything I’ve said but I do appreciate the clarification of batz’ motives.

Yeah sorry kid blatant lying only gets you blocked. Adios amigo.

Now who will I be mean to? It’s not like there’s an abundance of idiots here.

My favorite part was that my upper bod pic was so amazing it made the forum clowns REEEEE for weeks. The sheer denial was off the charts. A self proclaimed physician was claiming you can have extremely high vascularity at >8% BFP. He and a self proclaimed boxer and pilot decided I looked fat and demanded I post my pics to a bodybuilding forum. Oopsie, there is already an admittance of my G O D B O D - they have to set the standard for comparison to that of other bodybuilders. Well I posted the pic and people told me I was too lean and needed to bulk aka the exact opposite of what these clowns claimed. It was a double victory, I proved that self-proclaimed physician was lying through his teeth about his academic achievements and absolutely destroyed every standard they held against me after moving the goalpost numerous times. I haven’t received a single joke about being a basement dweller from them since then. They’d make that joke almost every conversation prior. I let them crack those jokes on repeat for years all day every day because I could tell they were distraught by my sheer existence. I had a little pity for them until one day I decided to take the gloves off. They were so mentally distraught after such sheer ego destruction that a couple years later they can recognize my speech patterns and notice when I play SC2 against streamers, cheering against me in the chat. My G O D B O D legit gave forum clowns PTSD. :rofl: :clown_face:

Fast forward and these same forum clowns are stalking me around the internet, trying to track me against twitch streamers so they can post vods of games I lose to the forums. Well I catch on to it and play against ClownCrunch which is a favorite of theirs to watch. I lose a game on purpose to get them REEEEing in the chat then do a complete 180 and clown all over their favorite streamer with a troll build while trash talking them, not the streamer, through the streamer’s twitch chat. :kissing_heart: :muscle:

2 Likes

Fun fact, body builders are disproportionately gay. Another fun fact, the idealization and aspiration towards the perfect male body is inherently gay.

2 Likes

It’s also a bit funny because real women like dad bods and hairy chests.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000

1 Like

It’s hilarious to see the Forum-Clown debate with himself (with Yoda, one of his clones). This sicko at the same time likes to go against stream and in the same time brags about his “likes”. It’s common knowledge that half of his likes are from me (Goba) during the time when i used this freak as a tool againt whineterrans. I was forced to throw this moron like an used condom the moment the clown turned on Protoss.
This mental case is a lability to anybody that tries to tackle him with a pole shorter than 18 feet.

I’ve heard my generation, I’m 24, or about 5 years younger now likes effeminate guys. My sampling might be a bit biased though. The popularity of K-pop and other similarly styled male celebrities would support it though.

1 Like

True there is probably a segment of really young people with weird fetish (androginous males like Timotei Chevrolet) but when these still girls and not yet women mature,they will start liking dad bods.

1 Like

God, if you like dad bods just go after women or something. Their stomachs are always fat.

I’ve explained this multiple times. I’ll explain it one last time, just for you. The fact you believe everyone that disagrees with you must be the same person shows how little introspection you have. Have you ever considered you are living in your own little psycho world and that several other people have the same opinion because it is the right opinion and you are wrong? Whoaaaa :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: What a crazy concept.

Forums troglodytes are so desperate to find a grip on someone so superior like batz they end up going crazy stalker mode and assume everyone with the same opinion is the same person.

2 Likes

Lets play a game. I’ll quote a sentence from Batz/Yoda, you tell me which is which. Then we can discuss the probability that each person would talk exactly the same using identical syntax (sentence structure).

1 Like

It’s called a psychotic break. It’s easier for them to create delusional theories in their mind than it is to deal with some undesirable aspect of reality, because then they can rationalize away those undesirable aspects if they just tweak their belief structure a bit. In other words they feel such extreme negative emotion that they can’t confront their problems, learn to cope with them and grow from them, so they hide from them instead. Their mind wants to trick itself into thinking the scary thing has gone away without actually making it go away. They are more scared of it than they value their belief structure.

It happens usually as a product of intense fear. People will completely reorder their belief structure, incorporating elements of delusion into it, in order to make it less scary. Usually this happens due to genetics or brain damage and in its worst form can cause things like hallucinations or very warped perceptions of events, but it can also happen to normal people who experience isolation and fear.

When talking with clowns on the internet who are radically detached from reality it is always a solemn reminder of how lucky anyone else is. You know the reason they are so delusional is because they are experiencing intense fear 24/7 which is also likely why they converse on the internet rather than with IRL friends. Society has demonized “narcissism” and “toxic masculinity” and “stoicism” to the point there are huge swaths of the population scared that death is right around the next corner. There will be a generation of people growing up who will have a panic attack that other people are in the same room as them (thanks to COVID restrictions). There are people who see a forum post and act like a missile just blew their grandmother to smithereens.

I meet people all the time who are scared of saws and hammers and stuff like that. I’ve smashed my fingers so many times, sometimes losing the finger nails. I’ve broken bones and crashed face-first into jagged rocks. I’ve smashed my feet causing nerve damage from jumping a fence that was too tall. I’ve torn ligaments from falling over 20 feet. I’ve shot nails into my hand with a nailgun. I’ve stepped on nails which penetrated into my feet twice in my life. I’ve climbed to the top of tall trees with nothing but a chainsaw in one hand, cut them in half and had the trunks swing down and smash into my side, causing bruises and scrapes from all the branches rushing past you.

None of it is anywhere near as bad as these people think. They are just cowards. They haven’t realized that their mind dramatizes things and that the anxiety of the thing is much worse than the thing itself. They need to go to war. I am serious about that. They need a real adventure to experience real fear. It will calibrate their brains in a way that every other fear they ever had feels so small and insignificant after that. Locked away in momma’s basement for decades, shielded from danger, makes the brain go crazy thinking there is danger everywhere because it doesn’t know real danger and can’t measure everything else relative to it. They lack basic life experiences that are necessary for good mental health.

I absolutely agree with Jordan Peterson on that point. He tells it in the form of Hansen and Gretel. Two helpless kids wander into a house filled with candy. Little do they know, the lady there is just fattening them up for the kill. You know, to make a nice stew out of them. That’s analogous to the tyrannical mother who protects their children so much it destroys them. Toxic femininity is the AIDS of the millennial generation. It doesn’t kill you right away and pervades into society like a poison gas that chokes the happiness out of society in the name of fighting fear.

1 Like

I said it before,as soon as that Yoda account popped out, I saw a strange word I remembered seen before (not bein native helps when seeing strange words) only from batz,put it on the search bar,and the results were clear, I think it was 5 ebtries,one from long ago from an unknown user for me (didnt check if he was batz or not), three more recent from Batz ,and the latest from Yoda.If in years thst word is not used and then in the span of four months the word is used four times makes me think it is the same person by that fact alone leaving aside both accounts write the same stuff in the same ways.And the chances of someone being so bored he started to copy batz are smaller than the chances of Batz being batz. So it is all pretty funny when he starts making wall of texts explaining how psycho are the forum users.

2 Likes

People like you were once convinced the very person you are talking to was my alt account. Now you talk to him and consult him about whether or not I have another alt account. Time to realize you need to talk to a doctor about PTSD and get yourself some crazy pills. Tell him you can’t let go of being so clowned on in a debate years ago it completely destroyed your self esteem and you find yourself inventing conspiracy theories with a machiavellian super villain at the center of them merely because someone else upvoted the guy you don’t like. The big bad batz isn’t out to get you with his evil MasterYoda account, you’re just crazy.

1 Like