Harstem beats Maru 3-1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Rats know that they ought to hide in the night because the Owl, Serpent and Cat are hunting…

Nothing impresses a possible suiter more than saying you’ve successfully raised neopets for the last 15 years.

I wouldn’t call them “pets” that’s a bit grotesque. We had some fun and I will cherish the memory. Listen, the moment you start talking about long term relationships it completely changes the math. It’s no longer a one or two time thing. It becomes a massive financial and emotional commitment. I have had a couple who wanted something more and practically begged me. I said nah I am a free bird. One had a 4 year old kid. I am amazing with kids when I need to be but there’s a big difference between having fun wrestling once or twice and being a full time caretaker. One of them even called me a psychopath via text. It almost made me shed a tear. It’s hard to know honestly which are really into you or just sucked in by your charm or money. When you leave, from their perspective it feels like you are taking all their hopes and dreams with them. For a moment they can picture the house with a 4 car garage, the top notch health insurance, or as AC/DC puts it, “The furs, the diamonds, the painting on the wall”. Then you say adios amigo and it’s yanked out from their grasp. Feels bad, man. That’s why long term relationships suck. You gotta be clear from the start they ain’t gettin’ nothing from you except what happens tonight. You might blow some money on a bottle of wine but that’s as far as this financial rodeo goes. At the end of it they get something out of it. They had a good time with you at a restaurant they’ll probably never go to again in their lifetime.

I’ve been down that road too many times. I know all the buttons to press. The psychology is simple and catering to get the smiles is like feeding inputs into a black box. You know if you put “A” in it spits out a “B” and you have the whole alphabet of options mapped out and what combinations to input to get what it is you want. Understanding what actually goes on in the black box is another matter. So I’ve pushed the buttons and made them think I was deeply in love with them without realizing what exactly it was I was doing. Yeah it was not fun. I do not recommend 0/10. Just be honest right from the start. Let them down easy while their expectations are low then show them a good time for awhile before giving them a parting kiss as you vanish into the night. I learned that trick from a business friend. It’s the under-promise and over-deliver strategy :wink:. The thing that killed me most of all was not that I had tore their heart out, but how I didn’t really care how I had tore their heart out. That’s what hurt, man.

1 Like

I can’t see why. A well-grounded individual like you to be called that is the pinnacle of unfairness.
Others have reached the same conclusion (Goba and 90% of this forum), but they are only ill-wishers and jelous for your fame, money, IQ, body and everything remotely connected with you.

1 Like

The classic example of of a real-life psychopath where traits of malignant narcissism are on the open.
This moral monster does not care for the heart that he teared, but the small inconvenience that it caused.
Such disgusting vermin is not that dissimilar to that murderer that was concerned and upset by the victim’s blood in his shoes…

1 Like

It’s very simple as I explained. It’s a knee jerk reaction to finding out they aren’t going to marry into a wealth and by that merit solve all their life problems. But, I’ve done that enough times to know they will be fine. They will have some crocodile tears and get over it. Humans are resilient. It’s only natural to have them freak out when you dump them.

My problem is I am a problem solver. I love problems of all kinds and varieties. My brain does it automatically. I will run into one and it automatically starts working on it in my subconscious brain even without my consent. I would struggle with a difficult SC2 build, go to sleep, wake up the next day and magically know exactly how to destroy the clowns using that build. Well anyway that’s where you cross the line - when you start taking interest in their life problems; keeping mindful of them, researching them, offering them solutions, tracking them, giving them emotional or god forbid financial support. That’s when their brain starts to see the 4 car garage. It can’t help it. The brain does it automatically and it completely rewrites the chemistry. It’s like when somebody at work is being mean to you and you buy them a small gift and their demeanor completely changes. You’d be amazed what a bag of beef jerky can do. When receiving free crap, it completely changes the atmosphere even if it’s like a stick of gum of a pen that you give them.

Anyway I lived in the GREAT state of Texas for a few years and dated a girl down there. I was amazed because she was from my ward in mormon church back home. What are the odds of that. I just go to the singles ward and BAM there is this hottie just sitting there. I am not religious but I am told I give the most amazing prayers. I just know where to find all the hotties. They go to church because they are scared of life facts like having children, finances, social support, etc. All that can be solved by a powerful and wealthy man. You’d be amazed how fast people will drop religion if they aren’t worried about life basics anymore. Anyway so there I was scouting out the place and there is this hottie from Utah. Holy cow. Anyway I date her while I am down there but works moves me back to Utah. She later comes to BYU. I never find out. She gets married. Good for her. I have a hobby project going on farming a thousand strawberry plants. I build mathematical models calculating the best way to pack strawberries while taking into account optimal lighting, spacing, etc. Anyway, I had too many and posted onto facebook that I needed to get rid of some. It sounds like a good excuse to meet some some chicks you know what I mean. Free stuff, ladies. I even planted them in nice colorful pots to attract the chicks. I saw these bright pots at home depot for $2 each and was like holy cow all the ladies on my Facebook are going to love this. Anyway, this girl from Texas shows up with her husband to collect some. He had a hydroponic project going on for school. I was like that’s cool are you running it on an Arduino what kind of pump you using did what frequency of lighting are you putting hydrogen peroxide in the water did you use copper tubing or PVC blah blah blah. I loaded them up with over a hundred strawberry plants. I have never seen a dude more uncomfortable than this guy was. A few years back I sent him a friend request on Facebook. I wanted to know how his project turned out. I never got a reply back LOL :rofl:

So here I am still thinking about this dude’s problems. I can’t help it. My brain just can’t let go and forget and it sends all these false signals to these poor girls saying I am deep in love. Nah I just have the memory of a GOD. Like Adrian Monk once said, “It’s a gift … and a curse”:

Fast forward and only 5 of my thousands are still alive. A load of gophers moved into my yard and started going ham on my strawberry patch. I never understood why my dad hated rodents so much. He used to put out a brown paper bag with some peanut butter. The mice would crawl in and get all cozy then he’d stomp on the bag the next morning. I always felt bad for the little buggers. Anyway since some of them VARMINTS destroyed my strawberry patch I now have a deep hatred for them. Gloves are off, buddies. So anyway I was wondering if this guy actually still had some of those strawberry plants and if he could give me a few starters like I did for him. That would have been sweet, bro. I think he was a little insecure however. So I never heard back from him.

1 Like

By the way, to illustrate just how big of a flex this was, you have to realize that buying these at a nursery, already in a pot, would cost you about 10 bucks each. I casually dumped 1,300 dollars of free strawberry plants on my ex GF. No wonder he blocked me LOL. If you have ever wondered how it feels to be blocked on facebook like that, this is how it feels:

https://i.imgur.com/svDj0qK.png

1 Like

i can see you are immune to sarcasm or any type of slightly complex form of communication. Its insane that people like you can understand balance. Just shows how dumb the troglodytes are…

1 Like

Just chiming in to say that truck SCREAMS insecurity and over-compensation.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/pRuE8JJ.png

You’re free to think whatever you want BatZ. I’m quite content with the way I am and the people I have in my life.

1 Like

A person content with their life wouldn’t think someone else is compensating for buying a big truck. They’d think oh wow this person likes big trucks good for them I am glad they are happy. The meme hit the nail on the head.

2 Likes

Why not? Does being happy somehow make you become oblivious to the obvious?

2 Likes

I guess a a farmer or somebody that requires the truck for his everyday job has reason to buy one. Outside of those cases buying something like that is just helping the psychiatrist make a diagnosis.

I mean, outside of job reasons, theres no real reason to ever NEED one.

That doesn’t mean people can’t enjoy them the same way people enjoy fast cars though.

Having said that, if youre blowing all your money on a fast car or a big truck, youre probably over-compensating for something.

1 Like

Disagree. I have hobbies that sometimes require transporting of hardware. Having a big dumb truck can be useful.

Hmm. I mean I can see needing a truck, ute or larger vehicles, (for example, going camping, dune bashing, crossing rivers etc) but I cant really see why you would NEED a truck like that one specifically for a hobby.

We haul big tanks down dirt roads on steep hills. Maple Syrup is fun, but not for the faint of heart or vehicle.

Thats pretty interesting. Yeah I can imagine it would be pretty rough without the right vehicle.

Yes, but that activity necessitates a truck. As long as you have a hobby and you can afford it there is nothing wrong with that (one can be a Ham-operator and have 20 000$ in equipment).
But people that buy those monstrosities “because they are cool” or just to show-off (i guess Miro had this in mind), are the ones that necessitate a head-check.