Guess which race

• has a default hotkey to select their production?

• had a macro check on their production structure removed?

• was given an autoattack on a unit explicitly so it could be a-moved?

• currently has nearly double the gm representation of the lowest?

• has less avg apm in gm than the lowest gm race has in masters?

• had a foreigner of another race offrace as them and win in a tournament match vs a korean, back when such a feat actually mattered?

• had a lower tier player of another race switch to them and become the only foreigner to win a kespa cup, and 4-0 at that?

• had a player recently win a tournament finals against a player they’ve never beaten in a series before?

• had a mirror match finals at the most recent gsl, with both semi-finals being 3-0?

6 Likes

The race that makes you cry?

4 Likes

Whatever you say, Mr “career diamond w/ 1189 total career games played over a 10 year period”.

(too many people who don’t even play the game yet post on these forums - clear & obvious trolling)

4 Likes

It’s funny how you have absolute zero counter-arguments so you post gibberish and personal attacks instead.

5 Likes

You didn’t post an argument for me to counter :slight_smile:

7 Likes

As usual, the best way to counter multiple spam posts about the same stuff is to provide quality content linking to make them look as though they didn’t do their homework.

Your favourite topic #1. Cheers.

================================================================================

2 Likes

I am thoroughly convinced that whenever these regular whiners lose an argument on here, they hit themselves on the head as hard as possible with a mallet to forget entire conversations, resulting in going back to square one on the whining. This is further evidenced by the fact that there is a time period of at least a few days between their regularly scheduled whining. When asked about the conversation they just lost, they will simply say “what? That never happened” or “that person is just a troll” and speak no further on how badly they were roasted.

4 Likes

my best guest is protons

2 Likes

You’re like 99% of people here. You’ve never even attempted a counter argument (you know it would fail if you did) so it isn’t possible for these arguments you hate to have lost. You know, common sense.

You’re more interested in playing pretend and living in fantasy world where you have actually won arguments (LOL).

The fact of the matter is that there is such a high correspondence between Protoss and GM that there is a 1 in 1,000,000 odds that Protoss isn’t the cause. That’s a 99.9999% Protoss is overpowered. Ah, suddenly it makes sense why you don’t attempt counter-arguments: there are no counter arguments capable of changing the conclusion. So you play politics instead and incessantly lie about how you’ve won the debate and everyone else has lost while never actually having won any argument whatsoever.

1 Like

I can’t argue with you. No one can. If I tell you why certain things are the way you are, you will just screech your “facts” louder. Like you just did

2 Likes

Thanks for admitting the obvious. You can’t argue a point this strong. Protoss is definitely overpowered.

2 Likes

The only thing that’s strong is your whining capabilities. If anything is overpowered, it’s your inability to change your views after being shot down so many times.

2 Likes

There you go again saying the argument is weak despite never having refuted it. Like I said you can’t beat it so you pretend to have beaten it. Lmao. So desperate to win yet unable to.

1 Like

There’s a saying about trying to use reason and logic to argue with a stupid person:

“Never play chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.

Then sh.its all over the board.

Then struts around like it won.”

3 Likes

protoss… that race needs to be removed from the game. Nerfed to the ground so they understand how it feels to lose every game.

DING DING DING

If proton no nerf aftr katowice I switch 2 dem.

Why are there so many posts just saying protoss is overpowered but yet they never say why theyre overpowered.
What strategies are overpowered?
Why are these strategies overpowered?
What could be changed to ballance these strategies without potentially ruining other matchups or strategies?

Also alot of the complaints come down to the race just being easier than the others.
So what makes protoss easier than the others?
What would you like to see changed to make it more fair?

1 Like

This is specifically after the void ray buff and the nerfs to Zerg’s anti air. Every Zerg is trying to all in Protoss before late game and every Protoss is trying to force late game.

So its reverse wol now protoss is in the spot of zerg and zerg in spot of protoss?
So what can be changed?
Infested terran cannot be brought back since it has never been in a good spot, its either been extremely broken or not used.
Also if zerg lategame gets buffed would that bring back unstoppable zerg lategame armies in tvz where terran cannot do anything but just starve out and die?

1 Like

That’s not true. I think it was in a good spot after the nerf last year. They got nerfed by around 50% against massive part way through 2019.

Why would they be unstoppable? There’s been plenty of times where late game was in a decent spot. Right now Zerg’s late game is horrible because broods suck.