Great Example of Mixing in Viking/Liberator/Ghost

My personal take is it’s not by that much. Also, balance is fine IMO, though it’s sad to see Terran 2 base pushes get nearly knocked out due to shield battery overcharge. If there are any true imbalances, I don’t think it’s to the point people should be screeching for Protoss to be nerfed into the ground. Your crying for Protoss to get nerfed into the ground is completely unjustified. Maru is an excellent player, and so are the Protoss players he faces. And the disrespect you show towards Protoss pros is also uncalled for.

Since the beginning it is known that T is the race with the highes skill ceiling, they are a glass cannon, weak but with great firepower. That means that yes, they are harder, but also means they can do fancy stuff and be really efficient as long as they avoid taking damage because the micro capacity is really high.

That classic disrespect to the pros/protoss reminds me of the Buddha quote

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned

You form in your mind the idea that every P player is terrible, you lose to them and then you feel bad because that idea is hitting you hard,since you don’t respect them every time you lose the negativity increases. Same even if you are just a viewer, the hate makes you unable to enjoy the games, you are just watching and hoping for something and when that does not happen, you get more angry.

2 Likes

but they ARE worst by every metrics. It IS very unfair. Its not just an idea I formed in my mind. Its objectively true. :clown_face:

Denials and names calling don’t constitute for an explanation. Would you have had convincing arguments, you’d had use them right away (just like I did, even quoting a reference site). Instead, you kept resorting to lowly ad hominem. Or are you beleaguered to the point you can’t just discuss on the heart of the matter with a terran anymore ?

The reason is because you’re the one who answered back about that tiers thing. I merely said that MMM wasn’t T1, which you answered by saying :
— Medivacs were T2 with Marines and Marauders T1 (which was my point btw)
— Which then you retracted by saying they were globally low tier
— then tried to deviate the subject by redirecting the discussion on MM without medivacs
— And finally declaring that compositions had no tiers (which would, btw, also confirm my first statement).

Just admit it, you tripped on your own shoelaces. Thus you lacked of valid arguments, and came to your usual names calling, by calling the interlocutor a “clown”, “stupid”, “a disaster” an other empty ad hominem attempts. Which is why I chose to corner you on that.

Now, you’re not the worse anti-terran around here, I’ve seen way more monolithic than you. So in the name of that, let’s drop that discussion on tech levels. It’s a side subject anyway. As for if there’s a way or not to defend a nexus against a proxy 2 rax, and about why that stalker wasn’t using the highground to whittle down the marines ±bunker while setting up a battery, I’ll get that answer from protosses who can actually talk to a terran without feeling challenged.

1 Like

What PPP think:

• Terran only spam marines
  • terran only do MMM
  • Terran do MMM after whatever opener that is a different unit
  • Terran doesn t make Lib or Ghost, the forum PPP will teach them to make them. you hear that masters, GMs?

Reality: Upgrades are equal, sometimes even 1 ahead , Protoss army is emped, some HT due to poorly managed protoss is behind - spams few storms… REMINDER: Newly warped templars may have or have shortly after energy for storm, thus negate the EMP. BUT EMP INSTA WINS VS TOSS!

End result: from near or equal supply clash , 150 supply vs 100 and under for terran. - thats the typical end of battle in a tvp game

Imagine prioritizing EMP on the army over EMP on high templars… Your fault for blasting all your EMP before seeing high templars.

And in the late game case, I usually see Terran with less workers so they can afford more army, and they can do this because they have at least 3 orbitals to support their economy. If Protoss and Terran both have 50 workers (150 army), then Terran’s mining rate is higher due to mules. If you are 50 army supply behind your opponent, you won’t win (especially if you only have something like MMM vs colossus/ht). Case closed.

3 Likes

I dont miss EMPing the HT’s but there;s already scattered or new HT behind that have enough energy to make storms. And that plus colossus and other damage always favor the protoss army to win

Your delusions and misconceptions are your worst enemy. You assume that Protoss use just 1 Control-group with Templars included.
Wrong. Decent Protossers have their HT/Disruptors in a separate Control Group that is set in follow command to an Immortal/Colossus.
That positions always HT/Disruptors in the back of the army (where they are the most protected).
No surprise that you are unable to EMP Templars…
It’s the lack of respect for your opponents that causes your well-deserved losses in the able hands of the nasty Protossers.

1 Like

ugh no, they keep them in warp prisms which makes it that much harder to emp.

1 Like

That is possible for a Trap/Parting/Stats, Ladder-Protoss hardly can do that.

1 Like

yes… they do…

LOL, thet are not able to use properly Disruptors up to D1, what make you believe that they can do something even more difficult?
Do you have any video of some Ladder-Protoss (sub 5500MMR) doing that consistently?
Even in the Pro-Player population that way of using HT is seen in not more than 5%-10% of the cases.

1 Like

Yes. M1/GM players do it.

If true, my respect for my fellow-protossers will be increased a notch.

1 Like

It takes quite a lot for Protoss to press drop on a warp prism and then press t… It’s the exact same as a widow mine drop with 9 range…

LOL, WM drop can be compared with Storm-Drop in Mineral lines. To do storm-drop during an active battle is quite another beast.
Every individual action taken separately is not difficult, to do it when you are Blinking, FF-ing, Throwing Novas and repositioning the army is what makes it taxing.

1 Like

because 1aing zealots takes a lot of attention.

1 Like

You have no idea how hard it is to control a warp prism + high templar, how easy it is to lose it, and how devastating of a loss it is to lose a warp prism full of high templars. The fact that Terrans like you have no respect for the level of control it takes to do these things just goes to show how ignorant you are of the amount of effort it takes to use Protoss at the high level.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/gdXAXfHgRPw?t=4796

Much wow, many hard. 1a into 2 t t t

This was a game in mid-2018, where Protoss units were much stronger than they are now. Also, you can clearly see how ahead Has was. I don’t see Kelazhur’s name around often, but I do see Has’ name much more. Your case is completely invalid. Your head is stuck in the past. Sorry, but most of us live in the present. Come back to us when you’re ready to face the present. Until then, don’t speak. At all.

2 Likes