Great Example of Mixing in Viking/Liberator/Ghost

Be careful with that toxic idiot. He is spawned from some s.hit-h…le in Eastern Europe and will report you for whatever delusion comes to his degenerate mind.
He has shown proof of obsessive/compulsive behavior by stalking a poster.
This moron has created several accounts aping IronFelix.
In a normal world this idiot would be in a lunatic asylum.
In a semi-normal world the idiot would face IronFelix in person.
The result would be a East-European idiot less in this forum.

2 Likes

Lmao. Liberator-based styles have been used in TvP for ages. During Innovation’s peak it was his primary TvP playstyle. Apparently the drugs wore off and the PPP’s heads dipped slightly below the clouds, allowing them a brief glimpse of reality and in that glimpse they finally caught up with a meta that’s existed for like 5 years.

Spamming zealots fries your brains, kids. Stay away from apetoss!

1 Like

idk like Terran got some buffs sure but they got some nerfs too. I know medivac, thor, raven, liberator, marauder, siege tank all got changes or nerfs at one point or another…but they just dont seem that strong right now overall. But you play the game 24/7 I dont …so youre the expert I guess…and the new Alpha Star AIs are almost more pro level than the pros…I can show you some replays to prove my point. Everything is on hotkeys, they have full vision of your units and they rally point all of their units by 10 minutes they are on 5 bases. You dont know about AIs because you never play against them. Let’s just say its not noob friendly…even though I think Versus AI honestly should be.

AlphaStar is a completely different beast. Not really worth discussing in any case because they suddenly just dropped the project.

Are you talking about normal AI? Here you go making more assumptions. I have all the achievements unlocked for vs. AI. I think that’s like 250 games each race at least vs. elite AI. I’ve messed with cheater AI 1v1 and 1vs2 and 2v2 and 2v3. I know the ins and outs of the built in AI. This doesn’t even include the custom achievements vs AI, which I have almost all unlocked. The AI are very easy to beat, and the lower level AI are extremely noob friendly. You have to be below bronze to not be able to beat very easy AI.

These are reallllly old changes. Medivacs got a net buff. A very long time ago they didn’t have boost. Can you imagine if they don’t have boost in today’s meta?

Thor got changed from the barrage ability, but they’ve been buffed in other senses to a ridiculous extent.

Raven got nerfed unfairly.

Liberator air damage got nerfed because the splash damage was OP

Marauder had its attack changed for a while and then reverted back to normal.

Siege tank got buffed, but let’s not talk about flying siege tanks. That was a weird time.

But once again, showing that Terran has been receiving much more buffs than nerfs. I think you need to do some reevaluation and reading before you pass judgment on people. Seriously, the fact that you called me a troll and have no idea what you are talking about just makes you look really dumb.

replacing the seeker missiles and mech repair/antiranged drone and shortening the turret duration and placement range assume you are refereing here, but they got a overall speedbuff,
also turrets have with the shorter lifespan the same maximum damage output so yeah i’d categorize that as a buff damagewise while those turrets don’t stay for 2 minutes on the map like in WoL, and the shorter placement stuff is balanced with the faster raven since WoL ravens where much much slower

so overall i think the current raven is better than the one in its incetption due to faster movement since it is the only detector unit of terran afterall + support spells

If You Think the Ais are hard, then sc2 is not for You.
The Cheater ai is something else and actually a bit challenging if You treat Them like a real player. But even that is not too hard and pretty easy if You Abuse it. But eilte AI is cake. I coach my buddy from time to time and he practises new build Orders vs Elite ai and absoluty blasts Them and hes plat 3 so an average skilled Player.

EDIT: I just played vs 2 elite AI. Just a rather regular strat. 2 adept harass into some oracle harass. They didnt stand a chance. 14 minutes, i had 80k points they had 26k and 25k lol and i played hella bad since it was my first match in 2 weeks. But even without heavy eco harass it would be cake.

1 Like

Ai cant know if a fight is good or bad,so they overextend every time,any defensive style can crush them.Alphastar was only good because of the micro and weird timings,but at the end of the day people were abusing that and got free wins against them,the creators wven said to players to play against AI as if they were ranfom human players because as soon as people saw it was the AI,they abused.

AI in game is extremely easy,outside some random initial push,the rest of it is a joke, you cant lose to it unless you are a really new player or doing some weird extra greedy build.

4 Likes

Yeah thats true. Thats why i love the Exhibition match between mana and alphastar. He Put it right into the trashcan where it belongs.

I’m going to have to disagree with this one. They did do some nice things for seeker missile in terms of how fast and well it can shoot, but it consistently plays out as a net nerf, which is why you don’t see people using it in any of the matchups unless it’s viking vs viking.

The turret is fine, I think. They increased its damage for decreasing its lifespan.

No one will agree with you on this one. The old raven was loved (by Terrans mostly). The new raven is pretty much universally agreed upon to be weaker than its former self by any sane person.

That can be true up to a certain extent. Lacking the human high intelligence in evaluating the result of a fight, the AI can still use the balance of resources lost as a tool to form an opinion on how a fight went.
I know that simply that indicator is not enough to judge a fight (there are very many factors at play), it’s still better than nothing.

Wow !!! You finally admitted that Protoss is easier. Finally, the PPP is capitulating. So you agree nerfs should happen ? What would you recommend ? Maybe nerfing healing output of super battery ?

I guess in order to improve the design as a game the upgrades (for all three races) should bring more power than now.
Also the upgrades cost could be increased by 50% so deciding to do or not to do a certain upgrade would be a strategic decision.

Indeed. Because it requires a T2 infrastructure, or middle game tech to obtain. Which is the way tiers are defined for Zerg, from which the tiers concept originated with the hatch/lair/hive segmentation.

Yet, you’re the one saying yourself there is no tiers for compositions, without other evidence whatsoever than your posterior. So, once again, back at you. Or at your back.

According to your logic lings blings ultras couldn’t be considered T3, nor hydra viper, nor hydra BL. That smells a lot like BS, doesn’t it ? Your composition is T3 once the T3 part of it is out, point. Because it means your tech is hereby T3 or “late game tech”. Same for T2. It’s a matter of required infrastructure. Do I need to explain the techtree concept ?

Now, since you want… erh, need a reference, here is one :

Tech
Refers to what sort of structures are needed to unlock a given unit on a race’s tech tree.

Three categories: Low tech, Middle tech and High tech
    It is also called Early game tech, Mid game tech and Late game tech
    For Zerg Tier levels are frequently used instead of tech levels

Terran:
        Low tech - Marine, Reaper (Barracks); Marauder (Barracks + Tech Lab)
        Middle tech - Hellion, Widow Mine (Factory); Siege Tank, Cyclone (Factory + Tech Lab); Ghost (Barracks + Tech Lab + Ghost Academy)
        High tech - Thor (Factory + Tech Lab + Armory); Hellbat (Factory + Armory); Medivac, Viking, Liberator (Starport); Raven, Banshee (Starport + Tech Lab); Battlecruiser (Starport + Tech Lab + Fusion Core)
    Zerg:
        Low tech - Zergling, Queen (Spawning Pool); Roach, Ravager (Spawning Pool + Roach Warren); Baneling (Spawning Pool + Baneling Nest)
        Middle tech - Hydralisk (Lair + Hydralisk Den); Lurker (Lair + Lurker Den); Infestor, Swarm Host (Lair + Infestation Pit); Mutalisk, Corruptor (Lair + Spire)
        High tech - Viper (Hive Only); Ultralisk (Hive + Ultralisk Cavern); Brood Lord (Hive + Greater Spire);
    Protoss:
        Low tech - Zealot (Gateway); Stalker, Sentry, Adept (Gateway + Cybernetics Core)
        Middle tech - Observer, Immortal, Warp Prism (Robotics Facility); Void Ray, Phoenix, Oracle (Stargate)
        High tech - High Templar (Twilight Council + Templar Archives); Dark Templar (Twilight Council + Dark Shrine); Colossus, Disruptor (Robotics Facility + Robotics Bay); Carrier, Tempest (Stargate + Fleet Beacon); Mothership (Stargate + Fleet Beacon)

https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Definitions

And btw, talking about tiers for any race but Z isn’t rigorous, even if everybody does. But yeah, if you need to dump your anti-terran vomit somewhere, do so on Liquipedia’s contributors, I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to point out your own contradictions.

That I knew beforehand. Not that you have another possibility in this matter anyway, so the escape is indeed the best option.

Anyway, just stop looking at your screen for a moment, and think for a bit. It takes you two post before you start getting needlessly aggressive, and declaring everything an interlocutor said is “disastrous”. Even though this very interlocutor expressly agreed with some of the things your said. So from there, there is mainly three possibilities:

• Either, you’re once again contradicting yourself, as you’ve just declared “disastrous” also the parts where your interlocutor agreed with you.
  • Either you’re getting neurotic with this forum constant Zerg vs Protoss vs Terran barfight whines, to the point you’ve gotten so excessive you’re now unable to see when an interlocutor isn’t whining over balance, or unable to admit a non exclusively protoss point of view as acceptable.
  • Or both.

Either way, by contra-whining so vehemently, so proactively, you’re ending up being the very thing you despise in some terrans, which is a whiner yourself. Cool down a bit and just think about it. Accepting that some players might have a different yet just as legit point of view from yours would be a good start. :confused:

1 Like

I don’t know why you keep trying to drag me in your clown logic. You are the only one mentioning tiers, and now you are throwing your awful logic back at me. This discussion is going nowhere. You mention something stupid, I respond to it, and then you try to drag me down like I said the stupid thing, even though it was you that said it. I’m now convinced you are trolling me, so I’m not going to talk with you anymore about this tier stuff.

You can’t even keep up with your own words at this point, so I’m just going to stop responding to you within this thread. It’s clear we can’t have a conversation if you are going to loop back to something you said and then act like I said it. I can’t explain an explanation. You’re pretty much doing the same thing this guy does to me:

So… Yeah…

And here is a prime reason of why I limit my response to clowns. I made a thread a while back saying super battery’s heal rate should be adjusted (along with some other changes). I have said many times over my history on the forums that Terran is the hardest race to play, though how much more difficult it is is debatable. You continuously attribute me to a term that no one will ever pick up on (because you are a loser), but I have always been one that tries to look for the objective truth in things. Of course, your delusion leads me to believe I am a “PPP” simply because I call out your nonsense all the time (and a few select others).

I’ll say this again for you, because clearly you haven’t picked up on it yet: a lot of forum people (including myself) are not anti-T/Z. We are anti-stupid.

1 Like

I know that you can’t suffer fools, why you deal with this specimen is beyond me.
The irony is that you go out of your way to be fair to those people, we even had an intra-Protoss clash between You and me about Disruptor/SB.
But did those clown show you any appreciation?
No way, they are ready to pick a sentence out of context to make their delusional point.
They have the infantile belief that if some Protoss poster here would agree with their “Protoss OP” BS, then Blizzard will nerff Protoss.
How stupid of them.

You and Jonus assume too much about Terrans which makes you clowns. Where do you see that after using some opener they get stuck on MMM ? MMM has always been the core libs and ghosts with it. Even I use more than that, because I watch pro games and do like them, when I played. Sometimes full switch to air is done but these are not very good and may often end in Potatoss favor. And the results is the same, from 2018 vs Protoss suddenly the uphilll matchup.

So whatever your thread is about… good teach the silvers and golds what other units exist… kind of offending considering those who post here are diamonds, masters and know mroe than you and do not need to be taught what the silver leaguers only know to PARROT - unit this beats that, thanks SHERLOCK!

You also assume too much that Terrans just blindly build what they decided and do not follow to counter the opponent and that do not have a sense of tactics, that it is all APM.

I assure you, players good enough to APM also know to try to read and counter opponents! I at least do all that having spent couple of years with such games! Pro players aren’t about APM they too read and this is TACTICS

Apologists bad at the game that will think that Terran is all about clicking and no one uses tactics with it.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be any complaints then. You don’t hear Protoss players complaining how their colossus get easily tapped down by vikings. You don’t hear them complaining about how all their high templar got instantly EMP’d by ghosts. You don’t hear them complaining about liberators raining hell on all things ground. It’s not easy for either side to play high tech compositions at the higher level. I’m also willing to bet you’re one of the clowns that go “protoss ez race lul” and assume that the only thing they do is spam colossus and easily walk across the map for a free win before the 10 minute mark. The hypocrisy is real.

1 Like

in the tvp matchup I’ve seen t oo many times the funny ways protoss can win from catching you offguard with DTs, prism drops, shooting pylons, shooting nexus, offense batteries, void rays, adepts… so yea I definitely think Protoss has too many things vs terran… Late games end always in favor of Potatoss, even after EMP and ot her things… how does it happen 60% of the time? If this is clown to you than so are the pro players who think the same which makes you the clown ahah

Shooting pylons? Shooting nexus? Complaining about adepts as TERRAN? Are you stuck in 2017? This discussion is over

1 Like

you saying terran is harder than protoss is all I wanted to hear. I’m a happy man. Maybe blizzard will finally heed us. I know there are a lot of nuance and that you think terran isn’t much harder but just this means the world to me. Thank you

Finally people will understand how insanely good Maru is, winning tournaments at the highest level with an handicap.