Franzji - Attempting to reconnect

I get these. It drives me crazy. No internet problems at all. Internet is fast, QoL is turned off. Other people can be streaming video in the house or not, I lose connection to the game.

There is definitely a problem with the game if it happens to so many of us. No other game in the house “loses connection”.

Might uninstall+reinstall, but I doubt it would help.

1 Like

Happening again. Any word from Blizzard?

still happening

gonna keep bumping this until I get some help

Hey franzji,

I went ahead and moved your posts to your own thread so we don’t hijack another poster’s thread that may be caused by a different issue.

I haven’t seen any widespread connection issues within the Blizzard network or the Starcraft 2 game servers that would be causing the “attempting to reconnect” issue as of late. This suggests that something is going on with the PC, the home network, or between your internet provider and the Blizzard network that is causing the connection to be dropped briefly before it recovers.

Can you let us know what steps (if any) you have completed from the Starcraft 2 Disconnection Problems article?

We would also like to get a WinMTR test from you where you’ve captured what it looks like when you experience the problem. Make sure to use the correct server IP (US West or US Central) based on what you see in-game after hitting Ctrl+Alt+F.

This should hopefully allow us to identify if there’s intermittent connection issues going on which would cause this for you. Thanks!