DRG > Serral? thank you

You’re not GM. You’re a hidden profile Barcode. You’re more likely to be Gold League than I am.

The commoner does not take socrates seriously…

Yeah I agree, you’re not taking me seriously, it’s unfortunate.

Anyone can get gm in lotv… gm floor is 5200… gm floor in hots was 5500…

Then unhide your profile coward. Until you do that you’re only claiming you’re GM on an anon account. That means absolutely nothing.

Also, anyone could be a GM in HotS. Just win games the second the season started, insta GM.

You only get gm badge by finishing in gm… nobody could get gm in hots… too many players… competition very fierce…

A good example is a player called riddle. Who was 5300 protoss in hots. But is now 6100 terran… even though terran is harder race than protoss… lotv gm is very easy to get… people who say not are speaking nonsense. They do not know the truth or do not like it…

All that means is Riddle became a better player over the course of 5 years, not that LotV is easier. Terran is not easier or harder than Protoss, it’s just different.

People who think HotS was the peak of skill are speaking nonsense. They do not know the truth or do not like it.

I have played him. And many other players. Before and after lotv. It was harder to win before.

Why does protoss dominate gm league? You speak nonsense. Protoss is definitely easier… any who plays it and is fair will agree… even alphastar was best with protoss…

1. Assuming that’s even true that you played Riddle (and you can’t even prove you’re GM); that would only indicate you’re better at playing the game now than you were then, not that HotS was harder than LotV.

2. Why has protoss only won 1/6 premier tournies this year if they’re easier? :thinking: If the race is OP it would win more tournies right?

Nope. I am worse. I used to memorize every build order. Now I can not say when bansher hits. Or how much a banshee cost. You can smash face on keyboard to gm. Because skill representation is terrible.

1 Like

Then yeah I definitely don’t believe you’re GM at all. You’re just full of lies. When I interact with actual GM players they do have memorized timings and BOs.

Plebeian does not understand socrates when he describe a bell curve… large pool of player means higher skill peak… but math is lies to plebeian…

1. More players literally does not mean a higher skill peak. A standard Bell curve doesn’t change its distribution with larger sample sizes. You’re almost as wrong about GM as you are about math. By your (il)logic if 200k new people started playing Chess today the best Chess player would suddenly become a better player because…what? Magic? Gtfo.

2. You’re not GM. You’re not Socrates. You never beat semi-pro players. You’re a liar, a barcode, and on a hidden profile account. To say you were full of fecal matter would be an insult to fecal matter.

LotV pros/gms have a higher skill level than HotS players during HotS; though you’re entitled to your rose colored glasses. If you want to fallaciously believe that HotS was somehow peak skill you’re entitled to believe in your own fairytales; no skin off my nose.

The best of 1 million has 0.0001% chance of occurring in set of 1. But in set of 10,000 has 1% chance… its is basic math… bigger pool of players has higher talent peak… it is just a fact of the reality… but you call it lies… and shout at the socrates who speaks the truth of it…

Skill peak depends on training, not on the amount of players, the best players now are way better than the best players of then, add to that lotv meta has been way better and with more variety which requires more understanding and skill.You are assuming the peaks are the same, peak changes over the time, by the same logic you use, the peak should be at wings of liberty, when millions of players played the game.

1 Like

As number of players go up, chance of getting player with good work ethic goes up. Once again socrates is correct…

Nope, not how it works. The number of good players based on increased pop doesn’t guarantee an increase in peak skill. Top MMR literally could not change. On top of that, SC2 skill levels aren’t a bell curve. League placement populations aren’t skill levels; they’re arbitrary distinctions.

And again, literally nothing you say matters until you prove this account is GM by making it public. Until then, you’re just empty claims.

For large samples it does. The probability is very high.

No, it doesn’t. No more than a decrease of players guarantees a lowering of the skill ceiling. The only way it does is if there is an exodus of skilled players, which is statistically unlikely as skilled players are the ones who are devoting the most time to the game and usually financially benefiting providing two major reasons to remain. The only reason skill increases with population increase is if good players join. There is at best correlation but to claim that population size means HotS Skill > LotV skill is not true or provable. In fact, let’s just say Pop size in HotS is bigger than LotV pop size; currently peak MMR is higher than ever before; this negates your argument all together.

You are wrong. And if are interested can read about it here. But I am not math teacher. And you do not pay me salary. So you must learn yourself.

h ttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_statistic