Do anybody have detailed info about Patch 5.0.3?

Nova P1 is interesting:

Advantage: Factory and Starport no longer have tech requirements. Unit charges accrue 100% faster for the first production structure built.

Disadvantage: Unit charges accrue 50% slower for the second and third production structures built.

Edit: Seems like this really rewards some early scouting of enemy comp.

1 Like

Fenix P3 Unwavering Vindicator is now called Unconquered Spirit instead

Artanis Nexus Legat seems to have been nerfed, now needing 25 energy to move power field instead of 10 (or I’m really dense and never noticed)

Is it just me or does Raynor Rebel Raider (P3) seem slightly changed? There’s no Barracks requirement for Orbitals.

1 Like

Swan Lazer drill on P1 now aquires targets 50% faster
and slows by 70%, and deals double dmg

3 Likes

Swann P3 Now gives Sci Vessels Tac jump

Ya they revmoed the tech restrictions it was only starport before

1 Like

Ok, so quicker early build order.

Stukov P1, Tanks now generate Volitile infested 200% faster, (as they used to just generate ammo by taking colonists which are rip in P1)

Nova P1 changed

You can build any production structure first, and you get double production rate on that building, but half for the 2nd and 3rd buildings

so insated of being the Bio prestiege, it’s the scout the enemy prestiege

1 Like

Shadow of Death no longer nerfs the Air uints. you only summon mother ship, the mohter ship can then produce Destroyers (you get no inital Destroyers) Mass blink is on 60 second cool down, and all air units have resource and supply costs.

4 Likes

I played a game to verify that Vorazun P3 TimeStop bug fixed: The counter is now correctly 240 seconds and I can use my first TS at 4 mins.

(But I got dropped mid-game. And based on the chat in the co-op chat room, everyone else got dropped too.)

Maybe we should just wait for all the changes that have occurred. Or get into speed typing mode and re-write all 54 Prestiges v5.0.3.

or maybe they should release patch notes along with a patch

1 Like

I would love patch notes. This scavenger hunt isn’t really all too great. am sad tho that my 2 fav prestieges didn’t have anything nice for them

They will, it’s probably not supposed to be live yet.

It was probably because the prestige version is technically a different ability so it wasn’t assigned correctly.

I wonder if the Zag Mastery Bug will be live when everything is said and done?

Yup, it was 10 before. At 25 SoA per Project Power Field, I think I’ll pass. Glad I didn’t do it on the live version. It was fun on PTR. To use it well, you’d need to save your PPFs and probably assign more points into SoA instead of Chrono boost %.

It would be similar to Vorazun’s 22/8 split giving you 24 SoA points at the start. And based on SoA regen, you can Project every 1:30 secs. But then you can’t use Orbitals (25 SoA?) or Shield Overcharge (50 SoA) without putting even more points into initial SoA. Though, it does bring Arty’s SoA dependent-P2 in line with P3.

Edit: We get a Power Field at the start:

• Artanis
    • Artanis now starts the game with a Power Field deployed.
    • Nexus Legate Prestige
      • Project Power Field’s energy cost increased from 10 to 25.

I dunno, 25% reduced damage (down from 50%) for Vorazun P2 is way less punishing. It means Centurions do 12 damage per attack instead of 8. I’m absolutely giving it a shot. Once I unlock it, that is.

I suppose it’s not that bad. May not be noticable in the late game but nerfs early game hard. They could’ve let all spell damage remain the same. It would even promote Oracle usage (and choosing between mass Oracles for attack vs just traps).

Also, to use it effectively, since they don’t stack, you’d need to have units affected by as many different spells as possible. So more upgrades to research and fewer units to have.

Makes her stronger vs ground (Corsair DW is not energy dependant) but that was never her problem anyway.

PS. Vora P2 discussions go here :arrow_right: Surprised No Discussion on Vorazun P2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Swann p1 boosts are really nice!