Do anybody have detailed info about Patch 5.0.3?

Apparently, The new update of 5.0.3 is finish by now.
I can’t see the details right now, can anybody share the details?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22835078

Can you play right now? I’m trying to connect and it says I can’t connect and can only play offline. I did the update, nothing change…

The maintenance is from 10am to 2pm PDT. If everything is on schedule, it’s just over a quarter of the way through.

The update may be rolling out to the players, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the servers are open yet.

3 Likes

Ah, so its in PDT? I was looking at US time (Which is already past 2:00PM).
Well the thing is, the update was completed and I can’t get into the game.

I am logging into the US Server.
Server shutting down? I never said that.

Right here buddy.

2 Likes

Oh ok. I couldn’t find anything about the server being down on my launcher or news, and since I did the update, I though it was a bug for me that it wasn’t working.

Thanks.

The hard, there is no access to the game is over, and the patch number changed, Maintenance is still going. Wonder when notes will be out tho, hopeing for those prestiege changes, probably buffs to some of them, as I acaully like unpopular ones that sounds nice. (stukov P2 and H&H P3 if you wanted to know)

Shining, maybe they will fix the “In the name of Love” bug that can’t be completed since anniversary update (stuck with the same number).

1 Like

Fair, I have pipe dreams and realistic expectations, realistically we get no very little co op changes. I hope for things tho

1 Like

I am too (in the US server. 14h21 here), but I have no news about server shutting down.

PDT is one of the US times. It’s currently 11:21 PDT.

2 Likes

How did you know the server maintenance was from 10 am to 2 pm?

Also my launcher has it listed there as well.

1 Like

Seems like you’re 3 timezones over from PDT, so it should end around 5pm your time. Assuming it’s on schedule.

1 Like

Correct!

PDT is Pacific Daylight time. converted Mountain is 1 hour ahead, mid west is 2 hours ahead, and atlantic is 3 hours ahead. the daylight means we are in DST, otherwise the time zone is PST, the time differense doesn’t change within US because most states observe DST. Blizz uses pacific time because they are stationed in Cali

2 Likes

Thank you!

So now, what’s left is to wait until 17h (12h PDT)!

Thank you.

My launcher is stupid. The only thing it says are news from weeks ago, nothing about this update (my launcher is in french, maybe it is because of the langage).

So, are there patch notes? There aren’t any in English either.

They post them after the patch goes live, so I wouldn’t expect anything until after 1400 PDT.

2 Likes

Here’s what I see so far, after a quick glance at the Prestige descriptions:

Tychus P2/Lone Wolf:

• Adv: “When beyond the vision range of all other Outlaws, Outlaws deal 30% more damage for each Outlaw recruited and take 50% less damage.”
  • Disadv: (same), ultimate not available, gear costs 35% more.

Vorazun P2/Withering Syphon:

• Adv: Void Statis, Confusion, Stasis Ward, Disruption Web, and Darkcoil may affect heroic units and cause enemies to lose 20 life per second. This effect cannot kill.
  • Disadv: (less nerfed) Combat units deal 25% reduced damage. Statis Ward duration reduced by 75%.
    (So P2 still sucks.)