Co-Op Commanders Set to LV.5

I do not understand what problems. I uninstalled and reinstalled this game to reset, but it shows same problem. all characters are level 5 max out, not available to start.

It’s an issue on Blizzard’s end. Something is going on where the game can’t detect any authorized purchases you’ve made. After reading other peoples’ comments on my post here, I’ve determined it’s not only affecting co-op, but my campaigns and my ability to create custom games as well. Hopefully Kaldraydis is able to fix whatever is going on soon.

and just to let you know, I have no problem with Asia server, where I have been originally playing before moving to Canada. All the commander levels are normal there. So it’s not the players, it’s the server.

Hey again!

If you have not already reported the issue on this thread please do so! If you have already reported, we have added your account to our tracking for the topic. Our engineers are monitoring the situation and working on a resolution. We hope to have more information soon.

Thank you all again for reporting this to us and for your patience in these matters.

Cheers!

Want to chime in to say I’m dealing with the same issue as well. My Kerrigan co-op hero (only hero I’ve put time into) is level 5 now, I can’t queue up for ladder matches as the ranked button is unclickable and the unranked button gives me the error “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.” HotS and LotV campaigns are also disabled now.

Same issues here.

‘There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.’ Error message in chat when I try to start a game.

All commanders reset to level 5 (even the 3 free ones).

If I switch to EU or Asia servers they work fine.

Tried with multiple VPNs and same issue each time, only on US server.

Same Here Just adding to the post.

Same issue here. All at level 5 max exp except the ones that were at 4 previously.

même problème aussi pour moi, rien ne fonctionne en coop et tous au niveau 5 pour ceux étant plus élevé

My account is also having this issue. I had played a COOP mission without issue earlier in the day yesterday, but I have been unable to play since sometime last night.

Hey Kaldraydis, thanks for your help with this!

Same issue here on my account: no access to ranked play, campaign acts like I need to re-purchase LotV and Nova Covert Ops again (I just started replaying the LotV campaign yesterday, then logged in later and it said I needed to purchase).

Thank you!

Same issue but ites telling me I have to purchase the game again

Same issue here, cant play campaign it states I need to repurchase the games

i have the same issue

yep same. cant join co-op games and commanders are reset to lvl 5.

More info for you. My roommate and I both play. We play on the same router from two separate computers. Both connections are wired. My account loads in fine, his has the issue that has been documented above. If you need his email to look up his account, please contact me via email to request. Not sure if that would help troubleshoot on your end. Thanks.

Hey all!

Please restart the game if you have it open! Our engineers made some changes that should improve the situation.

Let us know how things are going. Cheers!

I am having the same problem on a Mac. (I made a thread on the Mac Forums as well).

My commanders are all de-levelled to 5, and I can’t start any games (Co-op, ladder, custom, arcade all countdown to 3 then abort; kicking everyone from the lobby).

I have reinstalled the game, my OS is fully updated, and changing regions doesn’t help either.

I know this isn’t the Mac forum, but it also doesn’t seem to be a Mac issue either.

Thanks for your help!

Everything seems to be working for me. Thanks so much!!

Fixed, thank you very much <3