Co-Op Commanders Set to LV.5

When firing up the game and trying to play co-op, all of my commanders are set to level 5 and ascension levels are unavailable. I’ve tried restarting my computer, releasing/renewing my IP, flushing DNS, and setting custom DNS. At this point I don’t believe it is on my side but would appreciate any help from technical support.

4 Likes

Same problem here! I played yesterday and it was fine… Now I can’t even lauch a coop game…

Same as me, Also all campaign is said unable to validate issue

I noticed the same issue when logging in today. The game played correctly and co-op levels were above lvl 5 earlier in the week.

“There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.” when trying to enter a co-op mission.

I noticed this problem started around 3/13/2021 17:00 PST after I was unable to join co-op games. I disconnected and reconnected, and discovered all my commands (including purchased commanders) were set to level 5. Campaign mode was missing Nova. Custom games were getting disconnected right after custom game launched.

I’ve got the exact same problem, ALL my commander levels dropped to 5 and are capped there.

Same here, I hope they fix the commanders set to level 5 issue and campaigns not playable issue to.

Same as me. Please Help.

Same… all my commanders are level 5, except like zagara she’ s level 2.

Another effected here, just wanted to play a single game and seen commanders at level 5.

Hello!

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. It sounds like the local game client isn’t using the correct cache data for the accounts! Lets try the following:

1. Restart the PC and network devices
  2. Exit the game and Battle.net app completely, then delete any Blizzard folders in these locations:
    C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local
    C:\ProgramData
  3. Reopen the app after the above. The app will require reauthentication due to the folders being deleted. This is normal.

Once that’s all done please retry the game and let us know how things are going. Thank you again for reporting this to us.

Cheers!

I also have been experiencing this issue where all my co op heroes are reset to level five, and I can not join a game.

I have tried resetting my computer, and exiting and reentering the program.
Short of uninstalling and reinstalling, I do not see an other option on my end.

My son has this problem with his account but mine is fine. I just bought him the game 3-5 months ago. I wonder if this is related to recent purchases? The resetting of co-op characters to level 5 suggests the game is acting like the account isn’t linked to a purchased copy.

1 Like

The instruction did not work

This doesn’t work.
Tried 4th times.

Hey there,

Thanks for following up! I added the information to our tracking. I was able to confirm the issue on the back-end and will be updating this thread as soon as we have more information on the topic.

My Co Op went to level 5 and found I was not able to log into any games. I already restarted the computer and logged out.

It seems to me that the problem lies in the Purchasing Server connection with clients- all the purchases for commanders, campaigns, ark star in arcade, etc, is out. looking at the collection screen is just blank- and looking through purchased augments, tons of missing things in there for me.

I have the same problem since yesterday. All co-op commanders lvl 5.