- The progress bar works totally wrong. If you have 150.000 points for next level the bar must show 3/4, right? But it doesn’t. If the bar is nearly full this must mean you only need few points, right? Nope. Check the progress bar, seriously, it doesn’t show things right.
- When one player leaves, the other doesn’t get his top bar. Some commanders just don’t have it (Kerrigan, Zagara), the hero itself has the abilities menu. But some commanders strongly rely on top bar, they can’t use their best stuff without it. Make something that the solo player could get the 2nd top bar. Not that big and beautiful, this will look stupid. Just 3-4 buttons in the corner.
Newborn units often stuck between buildings if they created close. Make units path away from there.
Give hatcheries 3rd rally point for overlords. Especially needed for Stukov whos selection doesn’t change to cocoons automatically so you can’t just pre-click them to move away.
- Make all stalkers of all commanders stack their blink ability. When we solo we have to blink separately which is not right.
- Make the rally pointing silent for ally. It annoys when used too much by noobs who think they can stutter step this way.
Stettellites don’t effect burrowed units.
In Scythe of Amon victory scene Stetmann uses for bombardment the regular scourges, not mecha ones.
Unlocking Gary Prime only at lvl 15 is a mistake. Level 15 ability was always smth of a good bonus but not a game changing thing. Any hero is more or less good without lvl 15, but non-prime Gary is obviously not.
Player color is orange. We already have orange Swann and Fenix. I understand there are 17 commanders already but you have 16 colors (if i’m not mistaken) for 4x4 custom maps. Why don’t you use white, black, teal for someone?
Unbalanced resources. Stetmann harvests too much minerals because his workers move very fast but he is pretty low on gas. This leads to a situation he always has 5-10 k min and 0 gas. This automatically means most of his army is lings. I don’t say “Give me 5 k gas aswell”. But there needs smth to balance resources a bit and this is what I suggest. In many strategies we can CHANGE one resources to others. Give us this thing. Ability to change 5 minerals to 1 gas for example (in Lair or in Gary’s building may be). Not OP and very easy fixing of the situation.
His gameplay is making statellites. You wrote you wanted to combine creep and psy-field but it doesn’t provide psy-field for protoss ally, nor creep for zerg buildings… So what is the combination? And both of these things were never something which your units get wrecked without. Spamming the entire map with them is not fun, it’s not fight gameplay or ability management gameplay, it’s repetitive spamming gameplay! I don’t feel pleasure from this. I could spend some time for making roads of them BUT! each module takes 2 seconds to deploy, u cant just shift-click to make the road and go for real deals, you have to click-wait-click-wait-click-waaaaait-click-WAAAAIT. I don’t want to wait, I don’t want to spam! It’s borring! I want to fight, ok? This is what I suggest:
– modules can be placed anywhere and give 20-30% wider field
– this field grows from dot to full size like creep, may be a bit faster
– they cost some money, have longer recharge
– they have some life amount so they don’t die from one shot, but if destroyed - they really RIP
– protoss and zerg allies can build and warp on their field
– and the main thing - they put their effect on units for some time, this means that unit will run fast or heal some time after it leaves the area
This way they don’t become OP, they now don’t provide too much vision, can be destroyed, require money, take some time to spread field but they now really do the creep/psy job and they provide their main functions without need of crazy coverage, you only deploy them on bases and battlefield. You don’t need to spam a full road, now unit can run fast from one module to another аs effect stays for 2-3 seconds.
- Skins, guys. For buildings and probes. Thank you for the console, but skins are missing. You have them long ago, you didn’t use them for Zeratul, I don’t see why you not giving them.
How long ago did you play him going units? He is very low, guys. One group of his mastery must be totally spent just to make his units cost usual. They are not OP, they are pretty usual, and even with standard unit cost he still needs much effort to make a fine army. Because many buildings, many upgrades, many pylons… Yes, his top bar is probably the best but when the energy is over you often stay with low army which doesn’t hold the blow.
Also there is no ground to air attack (sentries don’t count, immortals don’t have enough shots). There are many ways to solve this:
– Give zealots an upgrade to attack air with another weapon
– Give him adepts or dragoons. Or vindicators (pretty famous fan unit from LotV beta times)
– Give special kind of dragoons which can only attack air (this would be a unique mechanic btw), produced in robo
- He is the lowest on units. He has only 2 real gameplays: robo or templars. He has less units than even Raynor or Kerrigan, who are free commanders. There is no lore thing for him not to have air, he is the leader of taldarim race. You wanted to prevent him from spamming rays? Good. Just give him a Nova/Horners mechanics of calling air units 1 by 1. He will not have too much, but he will have some variety now.
Enlarge pylon capacity or give a bigger supply bonus.
When playing with Stetmann, violet field doesn’t recharge his energy. You may say this is Fenix’es concept - not to regen energy online, BUT this is Stetmann’s concept to DO so. You gave him the ability to recharge energy for allies. So what’s the problem? The entire Fenix’es race doesn’t have any other spell-casters rather than hero, he is the only one who can benefit from this… and he doesn’t.
Nobody uses freezing beam.
The Form produces those stone things which also attack. They are not selected by F2.
The Essence makes a graphical bug. If it buffed your units they get a yellow aura sign and if you put them into transport then the signs stay on the ground till you unload units.
[Some things were fixed in December 2019: bad zealots legion, bad Form, some useless masteries, OP cannons nerfed. Really thanks for that.]
Magnet mines look totally the same as enemy’s ones on mutation. Very hard to distinguish. Need to make mines of yours different color.
These mines really need to be speed buffed. They really don’t target more than half enemies.
- Blaze needs a serious revamp. I just remind the topic on old forum where everything is described and liked:
[Blaze was partially fixed in December 2019, though I don’t think this suffice]
Warhound suicide turrets deal 50 only damage. It’s laughable. All men in the squad deal nearly same damage with 1 shot. Give the suicide turrets some debuff effect.
If your bar has rally point on some hero and that hero gets killed then rally is still pointed on the death place. Which can be still dangerous.
Tychus squad must have selection priority over ALL heroes. When a partner leaves and you stay with Tychus and for example Kerrigan it’s way better to have the squad’s menu - because this is the entire army power and the other heroes are just a part of an army.
Most of his units can’t dance.
- Non of her units can dance.
Nobody uses his thors. He is nearly the only one to produce them but his is not encouraged to. They are completely overshadowed.
He is way to heavy on supply depos. Some commanders don’t need supply, some have it shortened, zergs make overlords (it’s easier), protossi don’t take probes for long to build and so on. Swann is the ONLY commander who is obliged to build all of this on and on. It’s repetitive spamming gameplay. Please do something to this. I advice to add his CC ladder ability to enlarge depos, may be for 100 min, not energy.
Vermilion problem. Enemies don’t get damage from lava. I also saw civilians comfortably walking from lava.
Myst opportunities. Guys, seriously, this map is long and boring. It takes half an hour and about 10 minutes you just stand there and wait. I simply just leave when I get it, many people do the same. It’s not about I an that much grinder but the map is BORING. Please, speed it up. Make the bots triggerable.
Void launch is too easy. It is often cleared entirely in 15 minutes and then you have to just stand and WAIT. Either make it harder or add a trigger to launch ships faster if enemy bases are destroyed.
On Malwarfare map there are heavy rocks between bases and the 2nd bonuses, air forces are often heavy stuck there.