3 commanders cant level up to 5 lvl

Fix my account too, please.

Same issue here in the EU, just logged into coop and first 3 commanders are reset to level 5 :frowning:

i have the same issue on EU servers and even scaning didnt help

i have never experienced it on the public test realm. you could play there to avoid it.

mine was working fine last night but today they are not they are capped now rainor was 15 artanis was at 7 and karrigan was at 6 now they are at 5

me too kerrigan and artanis capped out at lvl 5.

happened to me today. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis got reset to 5

Raynor got lvl 6 yesterday but it’s capped at 5 now.

Also capped at lvl 5

same here Raynor got stuck at lv 5 for 3 days before, still not fixed

same here + they were in lvl 60+ Now capped at 5 Saying i need to purchase[this is the proof](file:///C:/Users/majdl/Videos/StarCraft%20II/StarCraft%20II%20Screenshot%202024.06.25%20-%2010.52.28.03.png)

It was working fine for me the last 3 days, and all of a sudden, they’re locked now.

Yeah, it’s back again.

I passed this new recurrence along to Bliz.

Much appreciated.

Guess I’ll have to play Han and Horner untill then :slight_smile:

Same here. Isn’t even a week they fixed it and now again it got bugged.

Same here! Raynor capped to lvl 5 (Prestige 2)

There are reports of this happening as far back as 2018. It will NOT be fixed. It would have been fixed 5-6 years ago, and it happens often. This is the only mode I enjoy for starcraft 2 and I learned my lesson that Blizzard has joined microsoft in robbing customers of enjoyment and getting away with it legally in their EULA. Games as a service need to die. Blizzard needs to die. You pay money and you get a service ‘if they feel like it’ or ‘if it works that day’. Really amazing stuff the gaming industry is, these days.

Edit for more helpfulness and information:
This typically lasts anywhere from 24 hours to as long as 10 days, usually not longer than 3-4 days. This is my 16th ‘free champ lockout’ as my friends and I call them. After the random period of time everything will suddenly work, UNTIL NEXT TIME. And oh yes, there WILL be a next time :frowning: Some of my friends prefer the free champs and even though we all have paid for champs, it really ruins the experience and makes it unplayable. 2 of my 3 friends main Raynor so if he’s bugged they don’t even want to play.

1 Like

Historically it’s taken 7 to 14 days from the onset of reports.

The same - Raynor come back to lvl 5.

my free commanders have all been reset and capped at level 5. please fix the bug!

1 Like