3 commanders cant level up to 5 lvl

3 commanders cant level up to 5 lvl. The same problem had occurred before, but now it is coming again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here, raynor, kerrigan and artanis are all capped out at lvl 5, if we could get a fix pls that would be great :smiley:

3 Likes

I remember the last time I waited a week for it to recover, and it seemed like we had to wait for it to recover on its own. I hope we don’t have to wait too long.

This has been happening to me since the eastern US server was shut down a while back. I think what’s happening is that the ownership flags for those three aren’t being loaded. In case you’re wondering why those three would need ownership flags if you start with them, it’s because the others do, so that they’re all coded the same. In other words, there would need to be a major overhaul of hardcoded game data in order to fix this…

1 Like

The US Eastern server wasn’t shut down. It was just a bug in the client routing. Not long after it was brought to Bliz’s attention, it was fixed.

Thanks for clearing that up, I just heard about it (misheard by the sounds of things, I’ll have to remember) and wondered if they were connected since at least in my case they happened about the same time.

I can confirm that Artanis is stuck at level 5 right now. I cannot progress past level 5.

It’s not fixed. Still having this issue for the past few days.

I’m still having the issues still, kerrigan, raynor and artanis capped at lvl 5. Please fix it

it’s still not fix. Raynor still lv 5. It’s happening again

Historically, it taken about 7 to 10 days for it to be fixed.

Can you bring back my Raynor to his level? He was over 15, now 5 and it’s not cool at all!

Unfortunately, we just have to wait until Bliz fixes it on the server side.

I have this problem now

issue is not fixed. still capped at 5

Same here, seems to happen almost every maintenance.

Having the same issue. incredibly frustrating. Blizzard should automatically give everyone maxed out characters to compensate for lost progression

Cri5

Region: Americas
Name: Cri5

Hello! I have the same issue with the 3 main commanders (Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis). I can only reach lvl 5. Could you please help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance.

I’ve recovered the bug and hopefully it won’t happen again.

2 Likes

Having the same issue on EU servers