You all ready for another 18 months of useless Widowmaker?

I’m going to get back on topic, Widowmaker will not be useless even in triple tank dive. She will be worse for sure, but she was still insanely good in dive, she will still be very good given she hasnt even been nerfed back to how she was before her buffs.

whats widows primary voice line

1 Like

like cos people use it the most

No because that doesn’t even use rmb or lmb in the operation of it and it’s not part of his gun. Her sniper is her gun so sniping can still be primary.

1 Like

hes trolling mate, i really recommend not feeding them like i have.

I hope you know that Widow was even more picked than Genji during Dive?

Yeah doomfist is clearly dominating and op lol.

This post has severely gone off track and is just hostility in either trolling or condescension. Lets get back on topic shall we?

I’d be fine with them just removing her from the game completely. She can take Hanzo with her.

Her primary fire (SMG) is being buffed, not nerfed. By reducing the falloff from 30% to 50% it means that instead of 30% of the damage from far away she’ll deal half of it, so 2/3 more damage from distance.

Also, what’s with everyone saying that all nerfs “make a hero useless”?

Thank god. Of all the characters they could’ve rescued from F tier, they chose the garbage fires of Hanzo and Widow. BEGONE.

HELL YES! Snipers don’t belong in this game, period.

that one shot need skill dude wido is one of the hardest heros to play

I think if this go life im going to quit overwatch, destroy sombra now kill wido and nerf zerya lol im done I think this is going to be my last season

Where are her nerfs? i can’t see it anywhere

Sorry widow mains, but I’m glad for this nerf:

1 Like

What nerf do you suggest? Because we’re in the middle of the double sniper meta and she needs something.
I’m sure you’re nice and comfy in this meta. No complaints from you.

1 Like

If snipers were eliminated from this game, it would be so much more enjoyable. Nobody enjoys getting one-shot killed from distance except the sniper players themselves.