Why Sombra needs buffs

Guy, I directly quoted you and in CONTEXT you said “If you dont play video games for fun your missing the point of playing video games”.

Just move on, if you dont understand the implications of your own words stop typing and carry on, this is going nowhere fast.

The thing is people are so overblowing the Sombra nerfs. She’s perfectly fine where she is. She just has a higher skill floor than before because hack isn’t as forgiving as it used to be.

A Doomfist main feel that Sombra nerfs are ‘no big deal’ and that she’s “perfectly fine” as one of the bottom 3 heroes in the game? I for one am SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you…

:smirk:

Nope. The whole ‘Sombra just requires skills’ and ‘people just don’t know how to play Sombra’ and ‘Sombra is secretly OP, people just don’t know it’ has been debunked for years. It’s just not true and there’s no numbers backing these statements.

You’re right. Everything I say is completely invalid because “Hurr-Durr yur main is countered by her”. I don’t want Sombra to be bad just because my main is countered by her. I legitimately think she’s in a good state.

In a game like Overwatch there are way too many variables like individual skill, playstyle, meta, and team play to go by numbers as your reason for why something is right or wrong.
She was OP. Absolutely OP, many top 500 streamers as well as pro players have been pointing out that she was sleeper OP. Obviously the developers thought this as well. I think the developers know a little bit more than you do.
:smirk:

Ok, so why do you think that? Just wondering.

Which is pretty reasonable considering she got 60 bullets in a mag.

And yet she is garbage win rate in all metas, at all ranks over all of the time.

2 Likes

Dont confuse people with facts and data. Balance is art.

In which case they are terrible at their art. The art is how different heroes interact with each other and their player base.

The result is win rates.

Highly agree she cant emp spam or torrment tanks as hard. As a rein player i love and hate this cause sombra is gonna be in a bad spot

as per every sombra nerf we must add to the memes.

1 Like

We need a Bob Ross meme with Jeff edited in and Sombra falling out of the picture.

1 Like

Yeah… I’ve already seen something with Jeff as Bob Ross around Mercy and superjump, saying “Happy little accident” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sombra’s barely able to make a kill with the amount of bullets she has right now. Damage is raised 20%, but ammo count is lowered 50%. You’re pretty nuts if you consider that reasonable.

I said reasonable as in increasing damage in exchange for less ammo, but for that would take a more significant increase and not just that.

Sombra needs her entire kit to be remade. Being able to engage in fight and teleport to safety is BS mechanic,not to mention her Hack ability can shot down multiple heroes. Buff her damage, but remove hack, or remove stealth ability or ability to teleport back.

You actually played a decent sombra! It’s just your latency was so high your hack and reaction time are very unreliable

You certainly have a point here,
For me I would suggest the regular hack reverts the impact of armour and make it like it was before the buff (I think from 5 to 2)
and for the emp, make the armour to be treated the same as the hp until the emp effect takes off

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that taking an activity seriously and having fun while engaging in said activity are not mutually exclusive?

Sorry. Just read back through this exchange and realized I am wasting my time. Have a nice day!

Come at me hermanas.

She still has the capability to 1v1 a good amount of heroes on the roster, despite her hack duration being reduced, it’s still a massive amount of value and quite forgiving with aim, when in the right hands hack can still guarentee a kill. I just don’t think she’s changed so much to the point of not being good.