Why Sombra needs buffs

She was meta for multiple seasons, and she was even good in Goats.

Who can she reliably 1v1? That’s not really her primary function anyway. Like, if she gets the drop on you and gets the hack then it’s more realistic, but depending on the opponent, that’s still a possible loss if both sides have perfect aim. And even if not.

She wasn’t very good on ladder before her hack duration nerf. Hack is strong with team play, so owl used it well, but it would have been nice to have something to compensate for the duration nerf as she was actually nerfed 3 times there and was hit hard which shows in her stats

1 Like

False. She has never once in the history of OWL (or ladder for that matter) been meta. At best she was viable during the tail end of Goats, while sporting a 42% WR in OWL matches.

So you’re arguing quad nerfing the statistically worst performing character in the game was a good thing? And those that are complaining are just “so overblowing the Sombra nerfs?”

I’m sure you think she’s “perfectly fine where she is”, you obviously want her near unplayable.

1 Like

sombra is a support DPS, your role isn’t to get kills.

it’d be great if her cloak had a resource meter (and possibly reduced stealth/unstealth time)

6m/s movement speed (tracer and genji movement speed)

HACKED ENEMIES ARE PURPLE, NOT RED

1 Like

This is what I want most of all. Revert Hack/EMP nerfs(which won’t happen), 6mps base movement and palate swap the colors for Hack. Red on friendlies, purple on enemies.

Oh yeah, and make TL and reload interactions while visable function like they do stealthed.

1 Like

With the 42% win rate? Which carried over to owl?

McCree, Doomfist, Genji, Lucio, Roadhog, Junkrat, Widowmaker, and a lot of other characters

What? Can you word that better?

She was nerfed 3 times but not while she was balanced. She was nerfed because she was OP. I don’t think needs compensation buffs. She already does a lot

It could be her damage is fine. They should adjust her weapons spread. It feels like a large percentage of her bullets miss in close engagements.