šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

I couldnā€™t help but embellish a bit:

I just saw it! :smile:

1 Like

Still nothing, still disappointed.

1 Like

Indeed, today is the day of patching and updates. Let us hope!

1 Like

http://m.memegen.com/ul8myc.jpg

5 Likes

Sadden as in Sadden NFL as in Sadden (NFL) there isnā€™t a version of the new Rein skin that doesnā€™t have a helmet?

Also, I was watching an xQc stream highlight and he has a pretty dumb shatter moment. Like 4 people were in a grav, he goes for shatter, only one person goes down. I canā€™t link the video cuz the language that xQc reacted with lol

3 Likes

Yeah I really wanted his (American) football skin to have it so that we can see his face through the helmet. Such a missed opportunityā€¦he looks like that FOX NFL robot. xQcā€™s ES probably missed because now you can body block ES, lol.

Itā€™s apparently patch day today, so who knows whatā€™ll we see/hear if anything regarding Reinhardt.

Wonā€™t Thursday be patch day? Thatā€™s when the event is coming out

Also I did a quick Google search, he actually looks just like that robot lol

1 Like

Ahh, good point. I forgot they switched stuff to Thursdays now. But yeah, that robot is his twinsie.

1 Like

Def. getting the random turning issue. I hate it so much. Keep this thread bumped please.

1 Like

Wait a secā€¦ WAIT A SEC. This weekend I had a game where I was playing D.va. I say to our Rein ā€œIā€™m gonna throw out bomb, then when the Rein turns you shatterā€.

I throw out bomb behind the enemy Rein, enemy Rein doesnā€™t turn, blocks our shatter, then immediately 180s and blocks my bomb. I thought this dude was just the worldā€™s most gangster Reinhardt but that was just a lucky bug? I lost all respect for that dude :ā€™[

Well, thereā€™s two elements. One is intentional. The one that is intentional and was something that was added into the game as a QoL for Reinhardt about a year ago, was the ability to have your shield up and also look behind you. The default binding is to hold right-click, while holding in your primary; it lets you move the camera to check your flanks without having to turn your body.

When done properly, Reinhardt will face the direction your camera is facing the moment you drop the shield. This means you can almost 180 block something instantly. People also were doing sneaky Earthshatters with this. Theyā€™d have their backs facing a few enemies then would do that 180 trick with an ES.

BUT. Recently thereā€™s a bug now that turns Brigitte or Reinhardt randomly in the wrong direction without them actually moving their camera. So if Iā€™m looking forward, and I have my shield up, and drop it, thereā€™s a chance I just randomly get turned around facing the other way, AS IF I had done that 180 camera trick.

So either the Reinhardt knew exactly what he was doing, or didnā€™t at all, lol. Anymore I canā€™t tell if itā€™s skill with him or just crappy bugs.

1 Like

I want to believe it was skill. If it really was a bug then itā€™d be like finding out your favourite sport boi takes steroids

1 Like

Thereā€™s a reason why I havenā€™t played him after the last patch. Iā€™m not taking any risks lol. Iā€™ve seen enough examples to know I donā€™t want to hinder my team any with his bugs that may randomly cause ES to miss everyone but one person in the visuals. No thanks.

1 Like

Its been 7 hours since the last replay, bumping this again.

We are waiting Blizzardā€¦

2 Likes

Miss you Reinhardt <3

1 Like

He misses you too.

Thought Iā€™d try to brighten everyoneā€™s day/evening, wherever ye may be!

4 Likes

That made it better actually, thank you. But why is Roadhog crying by the way?

I donā€™t know. Itā€™s something that popped up for me. xD

Iā€™m thinking maybe blocking hooks?

ā€¦ I dreamed we got a yellow answer to this post. I should have known better when I came to check just in case x)

1 Like