šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Weā€™ll get our update tomorrow. It should be a fairly large one between the PTR changes finally dropping in and the summer event. I am wary and I doubt weā€™ll see any legitimate Reinhardt news in there, but I may be mistaken.

Maybe heā€™ll just randomly work a little better and there will be no mentioning of him in the notes, since that seems to constantly be the case.

4 Likes

The next patch is going to drop soon, letā€™s hope they fix these new bugs that popped up with Reinhardt.

If history repeats itself, probably not.

Or youā€™re correct and we have a nice day today :slight_smile:

I doubt that too, but what can we do but hope and pray since they refuse to communicate back :pensive:

If anything, when the Summer Games patch drops weā€™re going to find more bugs.

2 Likes

I lost 3 team fights in 2 separate comp games, which resulted in us losing the game.

All 3 of my shatters had 3+ people in them, no shields at all, no Mei walls nothing.

I completely hung up Rein in the last Shatter where I caught Moira, Mercy, Reaper, and a feaken Bastian that just Ulted! Nothing, Bastain completed his transformation and bombed my face along with Reapers shoot gunning down my Mercy.

So pissed! This is completely unacceptable and is doing huge damage to anyone using Rein (Iā€™m so sorry Rein mains)

And I believe that story because Iā€™ve seen so many videos of that exact thing happening.

At this point you have to play as though it will bug out every time. This is truly a sad state.

Been playing Rainbow Six Siege lately. Beyond the occasional cheater (extremely rare) the game works flawlessly.

I miss being able to do my job as Reinhardt and wish Blizzard would tell us why things are like this.

I am just so disappointed that they seemingly cannot get a grip over the bugs. I can understand the difficulty behind D.Va, since sheā€™s a 2-in-1 hero, but the state of Sombra and Reinhardt? Good Lord.

Itā€™s been two years. This isnā€™t some kind of new issue. I know programming is one of the most difficult things to do, and I respect it. But all we want is some communication. The lack of answers is disheartening.

4 Likes

It is a big reason why I have played less and less. I like playing main tank and everyone wants a Rein but I sure as hell donā€™t want to play him.

These bugs happen WAY to often in game.

I was always an insta-locking Reinhardt main. I still want to be. But I just find myself becoming a potential risk to my team if my shield just randomly faces me the wrong direction, or the animation delays cause me to not shield in time to block another ES, or my ES misses all my targets despite the visuals saying otherwise. Thatā€™s not even considering Charge being a constant gamble.

The new patch is out and guess what guysā€¦ GUESS WHAT?
Still not a single comment or acknowledgement on Reinhardtā€™s new bugs and stealth nerf changes.

I canā€™t wait to find out what other bugs are in store for us.

Yeah, Iā€™m pretty salty right now. Between that and the lackluster content we got for Summer Games. Meh.

Monster Hunter is out today, so its been fun OW. I may be back at some later date.

Wellp. No word in patch notes or from devs. Guess Iā€™ll just pour myself another glass of whiskey.

Prost!

Iā€™m a Rein mainā€¦ and I have been playing monster for the past 2 monthsā€¦ yet to kill behemoth. But Iā€™ve killed all the others. Iā€™m a r3ally aā€¦ wyvern slayerā€¦ which is a type of dragonā€¦

How about a little something to lighten the mood a bit? Hereā€™s Rein doing his best Assassinā€™s Creed reenactment.

What blows my mind is none of the notable Overwatch news channels are even remotely mentioning the bugs, some of whom main Reinhardt. I just donā€™t get why its so silenced.

2 Likes

Reinhardt brings so much to the table by simply having a shield that can absorb 2000 damage. If you remove that facet from his kit, and look at all the other things Reinhardt does he would, at this point in the game, be the most utterly broken hero in existence.

1 Like

So, I didnā€™t play yesterday afternoon because the gridiron skinā€™s golden trophy sapped my will to live, but Iā€™ve heard that the half-backed shatter animation that was in PTR has made it live? Can anyone confirm this is true?