Well.. Sombra’s dead again 💀

Anyone notice that 3/4 strongest heroes in the game are supports and the other one is a “tank”? If a DPS hero becomes OP they are nerfed faster than Brigitte’s shield bash CD.

It’s a shame really, I enjoy playing both of them as the strategies used are similar.

There are times when playing Sombra that I just kind of sit there and stare at the screen, wondering what I’m supposed to do with her, before checking to see how many supports we have so I can maybe switch to one of those and actually contribute.

There was a thread I saw the other day that summed up my thoughts perfectly, and it said something like “If unfun to play against is just cause, why isn’t unfun to play also just cause?”

2 Likes

They were meta for a year Sombra was descent for 2 weeks

1 Like

Sad to see how far my wife has fallen i Hope one day she can return to her full glory i can still use her but the los checks are way to severe

Add me to the party as well. I am all burned out trying to help our notorious hacker.

I even made a post where the stats of it is seemly acknowledgeable for Blizzard to see, but still no blue print :frowning:

1 Like

DVA is the highest picked hero in the game I believe??

Biased for Sombra, all low hero win rates should be buffed. Buff DVA, buff winston, buff sombra, buff ana.

The logical thing for low win rate heroes is simply buff them cmon lets gooooo

then you did not do research over the last week

This week, competitve, all tiers, pc. Source: overbuff
TOP 3:

Brigitte

• Pick Rate - 9.77%
  • Win Rate - 57.33%

Reinhardt

• Pick Rate - 9.12%
  • Win Rate - 52.31%

Mercy

• Pick Rate - 8.62%
  • Win Rate - 49.60%

She is a stealth hero not a hold m2 until the enemy misses, anyway you can easily time hack for a reload since most are over 1 second anyway

Much as I don’t play Sombra much, I do feel she’s rather underwhelming.

Of course saying she’s dead is annoying hyperbole, and needs to be toned down if you want taken seriously.

1 Like

Stop with this myth. Holding M2 until the enemy misses never happened, because you’d be dead before the enemy missed without dealing any damage yourself.

It only happened if you weren’t taking focused fire, in which case why the hell should you be interrupted if the enemy player wasn’t trying to interrupt you?

2 Likes

She needs hack removed. It is the scatter arrow problem. Too much of her kits power is in an ability that is either brokenly powerful or worthless. It is dumb that she has a mini version of her ult as an ability anyways.

Lol did you just describe Hack as brokenly overpowered?! Under what circumstances was that ever the case?

1 Like

And replaced with what, pray-tell?

Unlike Scatter Arrow and Hanzo, being a hacker is what Sombra is. If you take away the skill, she may as well just be “generic Latina hero”.

(Latina? Hispanic? I admit that I’m always suuuuuper fuzzy on which one of those to use.)

Sombra is dead, good.

My worst fear for her rework happened, they made her a sub-par tracer.

I really wish they went the more supporty infiltrator kinda play style.

She may not be dead but much like Bastion they are clearly on life support and are in need of some substantial changes.

No hero should have stats that are as bad as they are.

I don’t disagree that she’s in need of help, but to declare things along the lines of “SHE’S DEAD AND THE SKY IS FALLING” reduces the value of even the most legitimate of arguments.

1 Like