Well.. Sombra’s dead again 💀

That would be amazing, but all the genji mains would hate her more…

2 Likes

10 Likes

Me when trying to get a hack off but it’s line of sight now :roll_eyes: :unamused:

2 Likes

D’va / Winston pick rates are not Sombra / Mei bad.

3 Likes

after initial nerf i said - she’s worse than prebuff. People said “she’s finally balanced”. I guess thats how balance looks like

2 Likes

People tend to say things are balanced, because they then don’t have to deal with them that much anymore :joy:

13 Likes

I think it’s a bit tricky, the LoS checks before were bugged, it made her more reliable but… you can’t simply roll back to a buggy state :S she would probably need other buffs but her balance is so delicate since hack is so very much powerful

I would like it if hack’s cd was lower altogether, sometimes you hack a healthpack and you need to hack an enemy right away but you can’t

2 Likes

Saw this coming when I saw the complaints roll in on the first day after the rework.

Well, they weren’t good fixed, they were just hotfixes. They didn’t stop any real problem well, they just made the game for Sombra mains harder and more annoying.

Sombra now has a lower pick rate than Symmetra. Any hero with a pick rate lower than Symmetra is dead.

4 Likes

I always do my best to get around the issues with Sombra because she’s my most favorite hero to play in overwatch.

1 Like

The community killed off Sombra like they did with Doomfist, I just hope Blizzard stop listening to the community and balance some things base on status

2 Likes

I don’t think that the 2s cooldown is the problem, I think it’s how easy it is to avoid being hacked

Any hero using a movement ability will most likely cancel hack. Can’t even hack a Mercy if she starts flying.

That’s literally what balanced means in Overwatch. If you was never meta people will like it to stay that way.

The devs pick and choose when to have a backbone which pisses me off the most about them.

2 Likes

Shes literally competeing with Bastion for worst pick hero at the moment. But dont worry, Geoff said they wanted to keep a close eye on her. /s

4 Likes

If they fix her bugs she’ll be fine imo

No. Sorry, that won’t cut it. She’s objectively WORSE than Season 8 now. That’s not down to a few bugs.

1 Like

What do you propose?

Buff everything.

EVERYTHING.

• Reduce the delays on all her abilities.
  • Buff he baseline move speed.
  • Damage threshold on Hack, or make it only interruptable by abilities intended to interrupt abilities, like knockbacks/stuns/sleep - there’s no reason for it to be an outlier on this. It’s frankly an aberration that it’s the only ability in game countered accidentally and by players just doing what they’d do without thinking. Especially given the interrupt from damage puts her on lower health and at an immediate disadvantage anyway.
1 Like