Valkyrie Playstyle

Creating Duplicate Threads
This category includes:

Creating threads about existing topics
Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

So yes, the flagging is justified.

That’s not under spam. :thinking: We can’t flag that as spam because spam is something else to Blizzard meaning only Blizzard can say whether something is:

And a mod has already looked at this topic, and made changes to it. Flagging it at this point would be out of abuse of the feature. Sorry trolls :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

That mechanical skill has no impact on balance and shouldn’t be considered when talking about balance/design? :rofl: That’s a fact? Man, you need take off your Mercy-bias glasses.

Oh, I’m sorry, where did they ever say “mechanical skill has no impact on balance”? [citation needed].

This, out of all the transformation ults in this game, Valkyrie is the only one that makes your standard ability (rez) WORSE than it previously was. But, you know…

“This was a Huge Success.®™”

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
Making non-constructive posts
Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages

almost all of these can apply to what Mercy mains are doing on this forums right now

• Constantly spouting the same “rEvErt mOErCy” gibberish and A MISREPRESENTED QUOTE by Jeff
  • Maybe not, but some people do it
  • This one is serious, constantly bullying and borderline abusing anyone who doesn’t agree with the groupthink happens constantly in their giant threads.
  • No-brainer, the constant ‘The developers aren’t listening’ or straight up just insulting them isn’t exactly constructive.
  • Oh jeez, this one is a doozy. The thread that was made earlier which was something along the lines of calling mercy mains out on this stuff GOT FALSE FLAGGED SO MUCH A MOD HAD TO STEP IN.

Did you even read my reply?

…?

That’s literally under the spam tag, what I quoted.

When people say “it’s a spectator ult” “you just hit q and fly to the sky box”

you’re damn skippy it’s indicative of your playstyle and not the ult itself

And yet here you are, spamming in a mercy topic yourself by going completely offtopic.

I’m sorry, does that not qualify your posts as spam? By your logic, you are doing the same actions that you are accusing “mercy mains” for, right now.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Hmm, seems like you didn’t even read who I was replying to?

Oops, my bad. Let’s go through these points then.

Nice generalisation there.

Some people also troll on purpose. If it’s just some people, don’t be concerned about it.

[Citation Required]

Not all people do this and if they do, it’s usually backed up with a legitimate argument.

The thread was generalising a whole community. What can ya do. (I don’t condone it. It’s just that the OP is literally being a hypocrite and often shouts out things like, “mercy cultist” because people disagree with him.

I’m actually confused as to why they put Spamming and Trolling in the same section. I can’t tell which bullet points are about trolling and which ones are about spam.

You are going offtopic, in a thread that is talking about Valkyrie, you are posting about how this thread is spam - even though I have already told you that the mods already checked it and made changes.

Are you spamming at this point then? Yes or No?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

You guys need to stop with the citation meme, it makes you look funny.

Here ya go:

Are you familiar with the balance triangle? You do realize that mechanical skill is not one of the parts of that triangle right? So objectively, you have made an incorrect conclusion.

You can balance a hero without needing mechanical skill. I.e. every 1 star hero in this game.

I’m not sure how you are trying to prove them wrong here. [citation needed]

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Uhm what? What are you even talking about? :rofl:

I’ll take that as a no then.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Apparently I’m going off-topic when I’m replying to someone, talking about the same topic they’re talking about :thinking:

If you don’t get the gist, here’s the OR

LMAO. Talk about the biggest strawman I’ve ever seen. This literally has nothing to do with the discussion. Yes, I’m aware they balance the game based on their own views, the pros, and the player community. This isn’t what we are talking about, zero reading comprehension.

1 Like

Oh you haven’t watched the video.

And now you are admitting that they don’t actually balance around mechanical skill, just like Titanium said. But you seem to still try and justify your position, despite saying the exact opposite a few posts ago and being proven wrong. Fascinating.

So… How was Titanium wrong again and I’m a strawman for stating fact? :smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls