Can we just Stop this

attacks and swarms threads that think different

WHY ARE PEOPLE CALLING US A SWARM

But why is it always gotta be making rez more powerful than it is right now?

I genuinely think any idea proposed that involves making rez more powerful is nearly impossible to make happen.

That’s why I’ve been so focused on neutral changes or tweak changes.

Both sides have done wrongly wrong things.There’s just a lot of insults and victimization on both fronts. Just gotta dab it out and everyone needs to stop spamming. It almost annoys me, and nothing on the internet gets to me.

WHERE
MY
GAY
TALON
TANK

1 Like

I ain’t swarming you I’m quoting your own posts :confused:

I thought you wanted discussion btw? The entire time I’ve spoke to you it’s just been me asking you to stop calling people mean things. Not once have you suggested a balance change.

2 Likes

Do you have any actual evidence of this?

Also, you just described yourself again. XP

Looks at your recent posts
Hmm, I wouldn’t call it accusations.
More like:

3 Likes

Fully knowing my example will NEVER see the light of day, I was simply asking you if that may have been a better approach to start off with instead of creating Valkyrie, and Ultimate that most players think isn’t worth being called an ultimate.

There is a lot of misunderstanding and frustrations right now, and at this point, you’re best off just apologizing in attempt to make amends with everyone.

I can see both sides, but neither party should be getting mad at one another and it’s passed that point. We’re all human and we’re all entitled to our opinions, but there are ways to express opinions effectively and ineffectively.

1 Like

Makes Intentionally Inflammatory Threads
Gets Called Out For Their Hypocricy
“WhY aM I StiLl geTtiNg HatE1!!1!??”

Can dish it out but can’t take it now can you?

4 Likes

Where did you ask me to? Here we are.

Not asking.

Not asking.

HMMMMMMMM

Really original. Nice!

I really don’t want to entertain ideas that are dead on arrival :confused:

My goals are to make as many heroes viable as possible.

Mercy is balanced and viable right now.

All that’s left with fixing her is mostly just an aesthetic change in making her feel better.

I agree, it was quite original indeed. :slight_smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Dishing it back only propagates the issue

Thanks for the advice! My friends have been doing it a lot lately (They live on the other side of the country, F in chat, etc) and I’ll be moving to a heavily populated area shortly. I used to live there when I was younger, but unluckily I won’t know anyone.

I might prod my friends into figuring out an online session to break up playtime from Overwatch, LOL. Otherwise, Roll 20 will definitely see some interest from me.

On a side note, this is getting really ugly and I need to write these things down before the thread gets 404’d. I wonder if it’s a plot to keep their own thread alive in the meantime?

tinfoil hat joke, don’t sue me

1 Like

I’m going to quit the conversation. It seems as a certain user does not stand behind their actions and then starts throwing “you are not constructive” at everyone, while they themselves are the most unconstructive persona I have seen on the forums. Have a nice day SomethingYouPutOnCakes

Are you implying that Mercy players want pre nerfed Valkyrie back or something? Just curious.

2 Likes

Its a meme.

one does not simply create a original meme.

its not that simple.

also since your obviously just here to derail the thread at this point I will take my leave and you can continue to derail threads and get yourself banned.

I was using hyperbole in my post, something I assume you would know given you have first hand experience.

1 Like

Calling this a cult?! When was this a thing?! :scream:

1 Like