Can we just Stop this

You wished for mods to clean up the “cultists”. Can you go back to your thread please. I promise I won’t bug you there, you can continue doing what you were doing :pray:

2 Likes

We need more Bill Clinton, stat.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll check it out!

too bad I can’t use the dice I ordered for those, hecc

1 Like

I don’t think the devs like the reversal effect mass rez would have on the Ult economy. And the main reason they looked to reduce Rez was because of this change:

That said, I also don’t get the single minded focus on making rez more powerful from the Mercy community.

If what they are saying that “fun” is what truly matters.

Thanks! It invokes a mixture a feelings on people, which is what I like.

The thread I was refering to was 404’ed you couldn’t have read it anyway.
TLDR of that thread. He was calling out for people to gather and start witch hunting Mercy topics. Called us cultists as well.

1 Like

I’ve quoted you directly from your post. Here’s a link if you don’t believe me :slight_smile:

Oh here’s a new one. We’re the human immunity system or a swarm of pests for quoting your own posts. Grow up :confused:

Now listen, you want discussion yet here you are again, insulting people. Will you ever learn? Regardless of what you may believe, calling people the equivalent of pests is insulting.

5 Likes

Okay… And we already have the cult/maliciousness thread from, uhhhh… Was it RevertMercy? So I meeeeeaaaaan this and that thread are kiiiiinda

4 Likes

Mass res with LoS, no invuln to mercy and cast time is comparable to deadeye. Isn’t that what you guys call “the weakest ultimate in the game”?

I don’t specifically tell people to stop calling us cultists or w/e. I want people to unite and try to make blizzard rework mercy in a way that former Mercy players (that gave up after the recent nerf) find her fun again but also that people don’t find her “utterly OP”. I want the entire fiasco over without mercy being in the “misery corner”.
(as I said, I love that other supports got some spotlight. I don’t want mercy to take it, I want her to be fun)

Maybe if they do something and satisfy the community they could focus more on OWL again (since it lookds really precious to them

I will throw a bone out here then.

What would have happened if Mercy would have kept mass resurrection but instead of bringing everyone back where they died it instantly depleted their rez timer and everyone who was dead when the ultimate was cast would come back to life in spawn?

They’ve been throwing around accusations and other useless things to me all week.

I’ve found it hard to even exist on the forums

R.I.P. the dream.

If it’s something you’re interested in then I have a couple ideas for you after you move. Local hobby stores will often have a night for Adventurers League which is the official wizards of the coast format for running the game for the public. I haven’t been, but it’s a bit different than a home experience but I’m 99% sure it is free if you have everything you need.

There’s also Roll 20, an online website that lets the DM make battlemaps and what not, giving a similar experience to an at home game. I play in two groups already, one of which I play using that site.

Lastly, you could go to r/LFG on reddit. There’s peopleand groups looking for people to join online and offline games there.

It’s hard to get into at first, but if you’re already interested in D&D you’ll probably really like it once you have a good group and get the hang of it.

1 Like

calls people bugs

WHY ARE PEOPLE ATTACKING ME RIGHT NOW

4 Likes

“I wish I knew how to quit you” -Brokeback Mountain-

Nothing you say is ever productive, and your continuation to derail this thread is unwarranted.

2 Likes

attacks and swarms threads that think different

WHY ARE PEOPLE CALLING US A SWARM

But why is it always gotta be making rez more powerful than it is right now?

I genuinely think any idea proposed that involves making rez more powerful is nearly impossible to make happen.

That’s why I’ve been so focused on neutral changes or tweak changes.

Both sides have done wrongly wrong things.There’s just a lot of insults and victimization on both fronts. Just gotta dab it out and everyone needs to stop spamming. It almost annoys me, and nothing on the internet gets to me.

WHERE
MY
GAY
TALON
TANK

1 Like

I ain’t swarming you I’m quoting your own posts :confused:

I thought you wanted discussion btw? The entire time I’ve spoke to you it’s just been me asking you to stop calling people mean things. Not once have you suggested a balance change.

2 Likes

Do you have any actual evidence of this?

Also, you just described yourself again. XP

Looks at your recent posts
Hmm, I wouldn’t call it accusations.
More like:

3 Likes

Fully knowing my example will NEVER see the light of day, I was simply asking you if that may have been a better approach to start off with instead of creating Valkyrie, and Ultimate that most players think isn’t worth being called an ultimate.