Can we just Stop this

I donā€™t name and shame. Its up to people to build the co-relation. Iā€™m not interested in naming them directly. But they have made 8 posts in whcih they have been rude for the entire duration of it. Fun how they always end up being locked/404ā€™ed

Just asking. If you act like a thrower and throw games, you arenā€™t a thrower? Interesting dude, interesting.

2 Likes

on a side note, Iā€™ve always loved your name.

1 Like

#Justice4Mercy #HaveMercyOnMercy #ReworkMercy

2 Likes

this thread right now.

is it just me or is it getting bananaā€™s in here.

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Youā€™re mentioning players by battlenet name to portray them in a negative light.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Identical :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, that was my joke. ;~;

Directly mentioned name? nope.
The co-relation is up to the people, as I said, thanks.

Itā€™s definitely rough waters ahead. :eyes:

1 Like

sorry I was too k rool and I stole your bananaā€™s joke :frowning: I hope I didnā€™t monkey around too much :3

1 Like

Mercy in Smash Ultimate?

You mentioned Undertone by name then edited it. I donā€™t think thatā€™s the typical forum mod comment format, but Iā€™m not here for conspiracy theories and said mod is free to correct me.

1 Like

Speaking of rough waters, my next D&D character I want to make is Captain Jack Sparrow. If he was a halfling but also his smack talk was literal magic.

No waluigi.

we donā€™t need mercy getting nerfed in smash aswell :frowning:

2 Likes

oh ok, I thought you talked about someone else.
Undertone has named us once in his thread (Besides calling us names). W/e tho.

I NEED TO GO RAISE THE PROUDMOORE FAMILY SHIP UP FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN

1 Like

I really want to try tabletop, and I got invited to an all girls game-- but Iā€™m moving unfortunately. ):
Have fun with that, though! His special item better be a jar of dirt.

1 Like

Lol. rips off mask

Anyway, Iā€™m not even mad or trying to be hostile here. Iā€™ve attempted discussion, yet they insist that I said a bunch of things I never did.

I wasnā€™t a part of, let alone awake when, undertones deleted thread which they claim I called players ā€œBoostedā€. I didnā€™t call anyone a cultist. I compared their behavior, but if comparing behavior and properties = being one then all bees are wasps and all dogs are corgis and all humans are caucasion/european (or really any race/nationality you choose) and all computers are raspberry pis and all 1st grade teachers are college professors and literally anything is the exact same thing as something similar if we follow that logic.

I didnā€™t call them a cultist. I said their behavior is identical. I didnā€™t say anyone was boosted. I didnā€™t even know Undertone made that thread until NeonLight pointed it out in my thread about gatekeeping.

The entire witch hunt against me and people who think like me is unjustified. Yet Mercys will continue to silence those who are against them, similar to a cult, or if they donā€™t like that definition, a swarm of bugs or white blood cells attacking a flu virus.

If you wanted discussion you wouldnā€™t have abandoned your last thread.

js

We all know who you were hinting at. Didnā€™t bother reading Undertoneā€™s thread bc Iā€™ve been moving all day but two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

2 Likes