Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

doesnt work for me, over 2 days of waiting and still nothing, zezelee#1458

Imagine screwing up something this easy, so badly. Yikers

2 days and waiting. Still don’t have it even after Twitch drop claim. </3

Matchapazzi #1601

:frowning:
I’ve been looking forward to this for so long…

Tried every option humanly possible. Last post I’m leaving on forums. This effort to resolve the issue has been dissapointing to say the least. I speak for many people on this forum, that we feel abandoned. This has definitely pulled me away from Blizzard unfortunately. Leaving my tag here with that last glimmer of hope, but most likely moving on from here.

• Luminant#11505
1 Like

then I think maybe it’s my account had a problem so I sign up for a new one and reconnect the switch and the batnet and waited for hours still didn’t work! for god’s sake what should we do now, we basically did everything that could possibly go wrong but its just make us get disappointed!

Overwatch 2 beta not appearing in client - #75 by Jambrix Tried these steps, didn’t work. My Twitch and Battlenet accounts are 100% connected and the drop has been marked as claimed on Twitch, but the beta forums aren’t visible for me. What on earth is going on?

EDIT/// Finally got it on May 3rd. Reconnected my Twitch the previous day so that might’ve helped.

3 Likes

same here. zezelee#1458

1 Like

Hello. Beta still not showing up for me. I had my account linked on both twitch side and battle.net side. I claimed the twitch drop around 5:30pm EDT on 04/27/2022. Please assist. Thank you!

Bnet = J3TL3 #1953
Twitch = J3TL3_Harix

1 Like

Still Waiting Please just Say Something LOL

1 Like

Still waiting for 3 days, I’ve been waiting so long to play this game, please help. Moore #21799

So I still dont have access to OW2 beta and i have my stuff linked. Both ways. From twitch to battle.net and the other way around. I will wait patiently untill some point. If you can help me please

So I hate to say it, but it’s looking unlikely we’ll get access…

My ticket finally got responded too, with generic mumbo that we’ve seen a few times on here since Wednesday. The GM told me to wait 72 for a game drop, yet it’s already been 50+… Like what’s another 12 hours going to do? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m not gonna push anymore, because I don’t want to get wrist slapped. You would think with as many players who have seemingly qualified for the Beta, they would be trying to get this fixed quicker. But apparently not.

1 Like

Approaching the 72 hour mark. Hold strong my friends.

Still waiting here too 80+ hours, it seems it is not few people tha have the same problem. Now losing my hope :frowning:

petruspr23#1101

1 Like

How many times should l waiting for,so tired

Maybe someday blizzard will let me play their game but today does not seem like that day.

Okay that might’ve been a fib. Cause I’m being stubborn and want actual communication so…

Here’s what I learned. :point_up:

1 Like

I have ow2 beta in my launcher
but I cant login
plz help…
alfred#11484

still so response from blizzard even after 4 days? zezelee#1458

1 Like

I once again am posting in hopes that I get the beta access twitch says I have. Bnet alexshorty#1786

2 Likes