Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

it has been 38 hours now, still no updates???

1 Like

38 hour gangā€¦ its ridiculous how silent blizzard is regarding this, even the support team are incredibly vague. can this fix this ahead of OWL beta access? it seems unreasonable to continue giving access to others when they still owe so many of us.

I encourage others who face the same issue to continue commenting here, otherwise blizzard might just ignore these issues

Any updates yet? Yet to receive ticket response

1 Like

same here, its incredibly frustrating to see the lack of response on blizzardā€™s side for the past 40 hours. zezelee#1458

1 Like

Can i please get a beta codeā€¦ everything is linked I claimed the twitch drop within the first 4 hours. I have been trying for the last two days resetting battle net just to see if I got one. Please helpā€¦

1 Like

Still havenā€™t been given the drop from twitch, watched 5 hours of Karq during live drops and it never gave me it, and yes I had both accounts linked before the drops went live but nothing.

2 Likes

After waiting two days and trying every suggested fix, I uninstalled the launcher and reinstalled it and surprisingly it worked! Iā€™d recommend giving it a try if your beta still isnā€™t showing up.

1 Like

Finally tried this as well and it worked!!

Still no access for me. Claimed the drop, all accounts were linked. Tried reinstalling Battle.net, clearing cache, etc. Still nothing.
Katter #1806

1 Like

anyone figured anything out been waiting nearly 48 hours soon

1 Like

still not working for me either

i got a reply to the ticket i created, but it was very generic and essentially said they canā€™t do anything to help with adding beta keys to accounts or fixing any beta key issues.

1 Like

Iā€™ve literally done everything and nothing. Me big sad. I just want Ow2.

1 Like

Itā€™s been 2 days since Iā€™ve received my drop from twitch. My account is linked both ways. Please I just want to play with my friends. Iā€™m the only one in my group who has yet to gain access. My ID is AKQ#11268

Please hurry the drops up
Havenā€™t gotten mine either

It has now been 2 days since I have redeemed my ow2 beta drop from twitch and still donā€™t have access to play the beta. Idk if it is just taking awhile for me to get access or if something is wrong with how my accounts linked. If anyone has any ideas on why this would be happening I would greatly appreciate some support.

2 Likes

Lol ticket response was that my account doesnā€™t have access ā€¦ despite several screenshots showing all criteria being met. Boys I think weā€™re screwed

Support ticket was (finally) picked up and they said there is nothing they can do for this. The only advice they gave was to keep posting here in hopes the devs see it and take actionā€¦

mannn f this i give up

update: i can install it now yay thank you devs!