Uninstalled this POS game finally

Good luck. Just don’t complain if you miss any easy to get limited time item. Or actually make sure to come back JUST to get the limited time items if you want them. See you in Overwatch 2, if you’re getting it and if you’re a Europe player.

Oh so thats what it means. Thought it was like point of view (POV )when I first saw it.

I’ve been playing on and off for 1 year and a half now…still the same old overwatch

No, please come back :sob:

im just sticking around for pve in overwatch 2, im here for the characters and world. The game feels great to play, but the competitive aspect of it, the awful matchmaking, it is it’s greatest weakness and the number one thing holding it back

Unfortunately this will never be addressed due to corporate greed. Screw the integrity of the game when we can sell a few more smurf accounts to selfish players.

In the mean time ill grit my teeth and farm cosmetics.

3 Likes

It means piece of Expletive

1 Like

I made a detailed post about a lot of minor issues that would be nice fixing in the game.
If you wanna check it out: [Please Read] Quality of Life Updates / A nitpicking thread

Well, what did you expect?
Whatever it is, a year of entertainment for 40 bucks is a decent game in my book. I could name maybe 4 games like that that I have ever played.

That’s rough, buddy!

good man, just stop playing :slight_smile: solves all the balance issues, and all that snazzy jazz!..i still have mine installed…but i’ve not touched it in months

Funny how they completely ignore this question lmao

See you in two weeks.

The sarcastic bye’s make it easier to stay away.

2 Likes

Nobody asked…20char

1 Like

Hmm…huh!? You say something?

It’s stale. No real updates in over a year. We keep hearing “we are working on ow2” So you’re telling me that a billion-dollar company cant hire enough people to keep the current games fresh while they work on new stuff? That’s a load of BS. They can do what ever they want, it’s all down to MONEY. Now that Jeff’s Gone, I have 0 hope for OW2. I can feel the Micro transactions coming from a mile away.

1 Like

Yeah before when Blizzard was still a good company un-touched my its greed , believe it or not but MOST games (95%) were less than $50 and offered years and years entertainment.

When I was a kid this was the expectation. If the game sucked, you had to buy it and play it for a while first. It was a big deal for a game to suck back then because you couldn’t return the game after you tried it.

Essentially Blizzard will do the same with OW 2.

It’s clear to me they aren’t like they used to be 20 years ago. They will sell this game, content or no content and make money off it it.

They could sell people blank disc with OW2 slapped across the top of it and people will buy it.

That’s why they aren’t concerned with match quality, Competitive integrity, or punishing cheaters who alt and smurf. Once they sell that copy, once you give them that money they’ve got everything they wanted.

Ow2 is a trap. Any one thats lived long enough knows it.

3 Likes

I blame people more than blizzard. If it didn’t work, they wouldn’t do it, but they have an army of shills, who would die for them like they are family.

2 Likes

i left like 2 years ago, just stop by to see whats up, dont regret a thing, this game is not worth.

Not really that funny, it was avoided for the purpose that is not what this thread is about.

1 Like

Generic Reaction :scream: