Uninstalled this POS game finally

It’s stale. No real updates in over a year. We keep hearing “we are working on ow2” So you’re telling me that a billion-dollar company cant hire enough people to keep the current games fresh while they work on new stuff? That’s a load of BS. They can do what ever they want, it’s all down to MONEY. Now that Jeff’s Gone, I have 0 hope for OW2. I can feel the Micro transactions coming from a mile away.

1 Like

Yeah before when Blizzard was still a good company un-touched my its greed , believe it or not but MOST games (95%) were less than $50 and offered years and years entertainment.

When I was a kid this was the expectation. If the game sucked, you had to buy it and play it for a while first. It was a big deal for a game to suck back then because you couldn’t return the game after you tried it.

Essentially Blizzard will do the same with OW 2.

It’s clear to me they aren’t like they used to be 20 years ago. They will sell this game, content or no content and make money off it it.

They could sell people blank disc with OW2 slapped across the top of it and people will buy it.

That’s why they aren’t concerned with match quality, Competitive integrity, or punishing cheaters who alt and smurf. Once they sell that copy, once you give them that money they’ve got everything they wanted.

Ow2 is a trap. Any one thats lived long enough knows it.

3 Likes

I blame people more than blizzard. If it didn’t work, they wouldn’t do it, but they have an army of shills, who would die for them like they are family.

2 Likes

i left like 2 years ago, just stop by to see whats up, dont regret a thing, this game is not worth.

Not really that funny, it was avoided for the purpose that is not what this thread is about.

1 Like

Generic Reaction :scream:

Absolutely true. Overwatch 2 will be a trap.

Back in the past, for people to buy games, there was a free demo or free trial version released along with the full version. So people could actually test the game, and then buy it if they wanted it. This way customer opinion was important, simply because it increased sales only if they liked the product.

Now it’s different. People will buy Overwatch 2 just because it’s made by Blizzard, or because of some paid hype created on Youtube. Blizz will sell it, and not care, because there is no demo or trial version where people can decide to refuse buying full version and give developers a huge and important feedback.

This is the trend now, whether we like it or not. Developers don’t have to care, because you already bought their product, or you even pre-ordered it before it’s release.

2 Likes

Good on you OP. I bought this game on sale recently and I have no idea why. Its chaotic, everyone just plays snipers or hiitscans.

Because they prepare for Overwarch 2. In that game there will be only one tank (which becomes bruiser), and no more barriers (or shields). As such, this game will become a First Person Shooter where whoever masters the targeting of pixels (heads), will win.

Yeah no thanks, I joined this game because of the unique heroes. If I wanted call of duty Id just play that.

1 Like

It is what it is. We don’t get to decide. Blizz decided to do this complete overhaul without asking the community for feedbacks.

Yet… remains on the Forum. :thinking:

I tell people I just bought OW and they laugh at me lol

I thought for cross-play console players can opt-out and on PC you will go into the PC-only queue unless you group with a console player. So what is there to opt-out of? My assumption is there is no opt-out because it is opt-in by grouping?

I did the same thing with WoW about a month ago. That game is in dire straights just like this one. It’s a shame how bad Blizzard has become.

I haven’t uninstalled this game yet, but I’m getting close. lol

Your point is? It’s not like I’m actually playing the game. However in time I will stop coming to the forums too.

However I must elaborate , I didn’t actually Uninstall, What it did was much more Harsh than that.

I just found the directory on my SSD where Overwatch was installed, clicked the directory and pressed SHIFT+DELETE.

why not? that’s a title on a forum for a game. And not some scientific paper.

Same here, uninstalled and moved on to TF2. Surprisingly it’s much better.

4 Likes

It strikes me that they’re doing everything in their power to pretend OW1 never even existed, and everyone has picked up on their distancing themselves tactics, and that’s what REALLY irritating everyone.

2 Likes

It’s hilarious how a post like this would have had blizzard fanboys foaming at their mouths maybe even a year ago. Look where we’re now. Fanboys who defend mismanagement are worthless scum.

5 Likes