Uninstalled this POS game finally

I also uninstalled it and bnet last week. The skins just aren’t compelling enough to keep me coming back. I’ll get back into it when they release actual content. There’s other games to play.

1 Like

Steam summer sale going on now. If there’s anytime to find a new game this is it!

1 Like

Has that gotten better? When I played it 3 or 4 years ago it was a troll/grief fest. If you didn’t have a large tribe full of people who could no-life it and be online almost 24/7, your crap was constantly being attacked by either large groups of trolls or mega tribes. Was the most mentally exhausting game I ever played.

I’m just thankful that it’s not as toxic as other games I play.

1 Like

see you when Summer Games drops

1 Like

You mean you don’t like gathering and inventory management games? Where you get a few minutes of action if you’re lucky?

It’s super engaging.

Go look at the pickrates of Hanzo and Mcree on OB and you will get your answer. Those 2 heroes are completely ruining the game for tanks and I’m sure aren’t making supports happy either. I don’t care what their win rate is, they make the game miserable to play and Blizz is completely ignoring how broken storm arrow and sonic arrow is and giving mcree nerfs which make no difference to the problems he is causing.

2 Likes

The sooner ppl realize that the better and no crossplay is going to save it unless something that is worth happens.

2 Likes

If you’re good, then a lot of the gathering work will be done for you. Taking the loot off of people is a lot faster than running around and grabbing it after all.

okay so its clear what happened, you had a bad game and now your malding on the forums. dont worry when you re-install tomorrow you will be feeling better

2 Likes

I won’t be re-installing, It wasn’t just one bad game there were several over the last 6 months and I’m just done. Best of luck to you!

If you were attached enough to post, you’re probably coming back. The people that truly quit usually just play less and less and suddenly find it’s been 6 months and they should uninstall

I say this every 2 weeks or so when I uninstall - 2 weeks later I install again for 2-3 days then get sick of mcree, hanzo. rein, zarya and ana and uninstall again for about another 1-2 weeks. This game used to be fun and I want it to be fun again but the balance team is shockingly bad even with stats showing some heroes are picked twice as much as the next hero and still they don’t nerf them.

2 Likes

“This is 5 years old my guy, Don`t play comp end of season”

Basically he’s being smart and leaving for good.

1 Like

I think cross play just pushed you over the edge, because it ruined the last good thing on PC Quickplay/ Arcade for those who enjoy.

I did too actually, this game has been mostly just an addiction to me for the longest time, and the best way to eliminate it is too uninstall.

I just hope it all gets better, I plan to reinstall eventually put I needed to force myself a break.

1 Like

Good job. I’m way more into Apex arenas these days, I’m just getting a little bored without competitive arena. Was rumored to come out on the 25th but now it’s looking like we’ll have to wait till next season. Battle royale isn’t really my thing. 90% running around 10% action.

Is he a developer? I don’t See where it’s his job to fix blizzards mistakes

1 Like

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

1 Like

I am 8 days in from overwatch abandonment and I am still having some withdrawls. It isn’t fun. But hey, I am just dropping by to see what is on the forums!

My breaking point was CROSS PLAY implementation. If it doesn’t go away. Then I guess I won’t return. I think for me, it is all the performance issues that it has brought and playing it on day 1 means essentially it isn’t going to be improved unless they give players the option to …

OPT OUT.

But I don’t think they want to compromise. So I guess, to each its own.

Overwatch has really been starved for CONTENT and depriving players of it for as long as they have. was NOT the answer they needed for the community.

1 Like