Uninstalled this POS game finally

Well I finally did it, today.

For those of you who can still tolerate it , i wish you the best. I just could not deal with it anymore. I’ve been wanting to do this for so long but kept thinking maybe they’ll improve it.

It’s clear to me it’s not going to get any better.

62 Likes

Oh what would you change to improve the game?

6 Likes

Wish you luck. There are so many good games out there that dont have degenerate ultimates/abilities like overwatch does. Or if they do i hope they dont kid themselves by saying its competitive.

3 Likes

Are you waiting for OW2 or never coming back?

Was the dearth of new content the main thing that turned you away?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Cant take you seriously when you swear in the title

7 Likes

Alright, bye.

(5 chr)

11 Likes

Idk what I want tbh. At first it was hard hitscan nerfs that I thought would bring decent gameplay experience but tbh…nothing can make ow fun again. It’s just stale plain and simple

Even if they make my characters super duper good it still wouldn’t be fun. I can get in like 2 or 3 games max before I lose my mind from boredom and hop on better-more fun-and more consistent games with my friends. Apex, gta(bad example, this game ain’t consistent at all but at least it’s fun), and today we gonna play ark together

Bring ow2 and then it might be fun but who knows, mabye they’ll screw it up somehow like ow1

1 Like

I think its from the lack of frequent changes to make the game feel more fresh, since they are working on Overwatch 2.

2 Likes

I can respect Ark, quality. Apex is a gathering simulator. Talk about repetitive and boring. Most of the gameplay is collecting supplies and reorganizing your inventory slots. Then the map refreshes, win or lose, and you get to go gather it all up again with rng. Yeah, very interactive stuff going on there, cool.

6 Likes

totally relies on how you play Apex because having 20 kill squad games isnt uncommon if youre average or above.

also arenas mode has shown that the game does stand well on its own gunplay

You still gotta run around gathering though right? Don’t try to give me the line of if your good you dont need to gather and can get into all the action line. Because I admittedly am not good but there is this thing out there called twitch where I can watch gameplay. Guess what, gathering still. Now I realize its a popular game and this is my own personal opinion/taste. But dang, how anyone can point to that as the epitome of exciting on edge gameplay as a counter argument to OW is baffling.

2 Likes

I dont think its as fast as Overwatch but its almost always way, way less frustrating. There is not bull being thrown your way 24/7, a lot of it super powerful.

I can see the frustrating part. OW definitely has it’s flaws, I am not fan boying over here. I play a lot less of it these days. It’s still fun for what it is. I am also diametrically oppose t0 battle royales because of the rng gathering aspects. This coming from someone with a lot of hours in PUBG.

Let’s not lose sight of the irony that this post came on the last day of comp season.

3 Likes

the playerbase :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Definitely will not be back for OW2, I could care less about PVE type shooters. I just decided to call it quits and do not have plans to return to OW.

1 Like

Be honest you played comp today, it was a cluster, you are tilted.

This story is 5 years old my guy. Don’t play comp at the end of season.

Btw, if you like Ark I highly recommend Conan Exiles.

4 Likes

Nope I wasn’t a comp player, just QP / Arcade.

2 Likes

I mean, those are always a mess 24/7. It’s not fair to pass judgement on OW without really experiencing the game.

Don’t get me wrong, ranked has its own set of problems, lots of them to be fair, but its worlds ahead of qp and arcade.

Try it when the new season starts.

1 Like

Will you buy OW2 in 2023

Honestly I stayed out of comp just for the pure fact that I am garbage at this game. I stayed in the other modes to try and get better but I realize now that I will never get better. So I’m done…