โค๏ธ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ

๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ! ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น, ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‚๐’พ๐’ธ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’น๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”โ€ฆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘’๐“ˆ. :thinking:

๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ:

. ๐ต๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐‘œ๐’พ
. ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’
. ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
. ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
. ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ.
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ :bulb:,

๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž!
:heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

Quick note: :blush:

I will be updating this regularly when ever something major happens to this thread, or our amazing onnicy boi, (considering that this post wonโ€™t die insanely quick.)

Bye Bye!

(Oh and also go to this persons way better bastion mega thread because they are very cool person kthx bye, ๐Ÿ’” Bastion ISNโ€™T being forgotten, heโ€™s being ignored

NEWEDIT: New bastion Wrapped epic skin comming to winter event! :blue_heart::snowflake::blue_heart:

10 Likes

These are the English forums, sir and/or madam.

2 Likes

also you may want to check out chibifoxโ€™s bastion megathread

1 Like

This thread is about as useful as Bastion is

Already know about it, visited it the other day.

O O F

finish him

lol

1 Like

Heahhahehaheh

trys to think of comeback

1 Like

Thank you bastion for not being an oppressive op meta defining pick

2 Likes

You didnโ€™t have to do O.P. like that.

2 Likes

We need some bastion memes in here, somebody hook us up. :clap::+1:

1 Like

Genji vs. Bastion

3 Likes

Not adding xd to the end of that really didnโ€™t work out well. No hard feelings <3

I may not be able to speak for anyone other than myself, but i highly appreciate this thread.

Thank you, OP.

1 Like

2 Likes

In retrospectโ€ฆ What does that say about the way you obviously spend your time.
:thinking:

2 Likes

Hi again chibi! :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

How do you post thoseโ€ฆ? :o

1 Like

Forum trust level three.

Basically super regular users have perks.

Having a โ€œtrust levelโ€ of three, means you can post gifs and images.

1 Like

I have endorsement level threeโ€ฆ how do I get trust levels? And where can I check?