โค๏ธ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ

Trust levelsโ€ฆ Sadly i do not know how to check your own trust level, but i think thereโ€™s a thread about that somewhere.

Also the requirements to reach trust level three have changed since i reached it, butโ€ฆ basically youโ€™ll reach it if youโ€™re just super active on the forum for a long while.

If you click on my name, then click โ€œview activityโ€ then click โ€œsummeryโ€ you can see the things you have to have a certain amount of, such as days visited and topics viewed.

Having the right requirements will automatically raise your trust level.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m on here everyday, I will check now. Kthx bye super tired whatโ€™s going on ok.

1 Like

Not letting this thread die btw, Chibiโ€™s back.

With a new Bastion meme.

1 Like

Hi!
Iโ€™m a lone bastionmain, waiting for buffs to comeโ€ฆ I even named my account BastionMain (this isnโ€™t my account lol), hoping to have some fun here :slight_smile:
Hereโ€™s the good ol bastion meme

1 Like

All I want Bastion to get is a buff for his ultimate because he is turning into an actual tank. Something that is known for is ability to move at decent speeds, dish out a ton of damage and be indestructible.

Half the time I am dead before I fire my first shot.

1 Like

Thanks, but if you really want to help copy/paste my thread on ur bas megathread, :wink:.

1 Like