I would like to apologize

I thought we already had a chat?

And btw… It’s over 3 separate sessions.

I’m not sure who, besides you, would think “go away. Far, far away.” constitutes a chat but I don’t. Especially when you replied on a thread uselessly to a post of mine that answered OP directly and then not even answer my basic querry as to your foul attitude.

I have a foul attitude - you’re correct. What is puzzling is why you’d reply to me at all?

I wonder the same after interacting with a lot of people on here

1 Like

Korn, you’re one of the only sane people I know on here. Don’t get your hopes up with the forums.

I don’t get my hopes up, I just keep on chasing arguments I shouldn’t in hopes that this infection will stop spreading.

1 Like

This is a forum which exist for conversations. What is puzzling about interacting?

You’re not mature enough to handle team-games.

1 Like

Eh, I go on plenty of loss streaks without tilting because I do not care if I win or lose. It definitely still happens regardless. So I do not really buy that argument myself, especially as it implies that one person trying can throw a game. I do not believe that either.

Hey again Kornmeal, want a shameless link to my bastion appreciation thread?

Lol if you want to sure

I don’t understand how in a forum so strict, this person’s always got something passive aggressive to say, and nothing happens when they say it.

don’t play on the weekends

1 Like

wow the fanboy is here insulting everyone as he do again thats all you can do don’t you can you show us your profile so we can get a little laugh

you are 100% right dude i made this account to test that and i confirm what you said after winstreak i have to solo kill all player to win the game i can do it normal players can’t so its sad useless trash matchmaking only way to rank up play with a 6 stack if you are good 100% you are in higher rank then yours

If you ever lose a few games in a row while playing bad the game thinks you’re bronze material and tries its damndest to push you there sooner rather than later by teaming you with all the other people who it thinks are boosted animals. If you win a few games while playing well it’s going to think you’re a smurf and team you with all the other smurfs that carry you to ez wins. At least that’s the only explanation I can think of why these games in mid plat are so much easier than when I was in low gold like a week ago.

1 Like

Because I break zero rules? And that’s not passive aggressive; it’s mildly sarcastic at worst. If you have an issue with my conduct feel free to report it; when I did overstep a line I got a mute here for a few days. It has not happened since. I follow all of the rules and am one of the positive influences here.

This is exactly what happens. I’ve climbed from 1900-2000 to plat, as high as 2900 over 100 times at least throughout my experience and it’s always going up or down. There is almost never a point where you settle at a rank and have good games. Literally that is all the system needs to do for people to not believe “conspiracies.” But instead, I am always going up 200-1000 sr or dropping that much. Pretty much all at once. If not a 20+ game loss streak it’s at least 90% losses over a 30+ game stretch. Then when the system finally starts giving you a couple good teams, and you obviously destroy because your like 500 sr below your rank so now the system starts to give you wins where you can go afk and still win.

I’m fairly certain this only happens to people who can carry super hard when they are below their sr and have the right team around them. The worse you are for your rank, you just kinda get carried and stay around the same rank so they think the system is fine. This is why there is a disagreement between players. It’s the ones that solo Q and are decent for their rank that have wild swings because of the MMR system and trying to create “fair matches” then changing it’s mind about you drastically due to good or bad performances. Even after 1000 games, the system wants to keep guessing your MMR and changes it’s opinion constantly based on how you do with good and bad teammates. Like how much more simple could it be? If you can do pretty good with good teammates, it doesn’t mean you need to get dropped to silver because you can’t carry the same way in an impossible situation.

All people want is consistency and yet the system only cares about skewing matches to get people where the system thinks they belong.

2 Likes

Lol because the people that report others for silly nonsense are people exactly like them. Ive had so many conversations about the forums, and someone always namedrops “the person with the moira icon that instigates in every thread”. Blizzard is terrified of touching them, because if blizzard rightfully banned them, they might go on twitter and say that blizzard is sexist for banning them or something like that, theres a good reason this person isn’t touched. they literally have a get out of jail free card.

edit: okay thats twice now i get a suggested topic thats been dead for months wtf come on dude. are you serious with this?