To the mercy mains flooding the forums

If you honestly believe that the Roadhog nerf had less impact on the hero than how the mercy nerf impacts her, then I don’t think we play the same game.

2 Likes

From MY understanding and experience. Most players that are casuals filled the slot of Mercy. (which left room for the dps players to NOT have to learn healing). Including my sister. From HER viewpoint. SHe liked mercy because she wasn’t a great hitscan player and Mercy handled just like “The Doctor” from TF2. The whole Mass Rez thing was easiest for her to do, and when they introduced “single target Rez”. It frustrated her. SHe quit the game. I see straw-poles with 70%-78% of players wanting the Mercy Revert. Its really horrifying how big this toic has gotten. Infact it is probably the MOST talked about Video game issue online now.

Since I played WoW for such a long time. I know what mass rez is. The compromise is to truly bring Mass Rez back into play, with correct fixes.

• LOS (line of sight) fixes

• 25% health ONLY returned to players within the radius and I think the world would work fine.

The masses have spoken.

1 Like

Well you may disagree but tell that to the 87+ people who agree with me.

You may not like it but what I posted is the truth. She still viable they can come back to her later. Their are more important issues that need to be addressed.

Just because an opinion is popular does not mean it is correct.

You’re acting like Blizzard is incapable of dealing with multiple issues or that we can only discuss one thing at a time.

Well idk if you look at the forums but it mostly nothing but mercy post So yes it means i’m correct.

Yes i know Blizz can do more than one thing i’m saying they need to quit working on her like just put her on pause for a little bit and get the more serious stuff fixed like the horrendous bugs on Roadhog, Rein, Sombra, Reaper and Doomfist. At least mercy still viable and playable and not the garbage everyone making her out to be because I still play her and she still does fine. She just not a must pick anymore and that is honestly a good thing and it honestly opens the spot light for the other healers finally.

You guys can deny and complain all you want but the dev are not going to revert her or bring back 6 man rez. They might tweak rez and maby give her a tad bit more healing maybe but they will not revert so stop asking for it. You guys need to adapt like us Roadhog mains like when our damage was gutted.

I completely agree. There is Bastion that still hasn’t been addressed, the Mei bugs and issues that makes her cryofreeze and her ultimate unreliable, the Roadhog hook (as you said) that has bugs and many other heroes with issues

Message to the Mercy players: stop trying to ask to revert the ultimate or other things, Lucío will take her place, and it’s totally deserved because Lucío became the least picked healer in favor of Mercy for many seasons. It’s better you try to learn her, and if you play comp playing only her will not bring you anywhere, in the long run omly the most flexible players will continue to climb.

1 Like

Tottaly forgot Baston and mei i should of add that also.

1 Like

Confirmation Bias

“Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one’s preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.”

There are no actual facts on this matter. Unless you begin to do statistics on each and every thread, and interview the forum user base as a whole, all you’re dealing with is a vocal minority that does not represent anything.

There’s nothing suggesting they can’t do both. You have an extremely skewed idea of what it actually takes to apply changes to a hero in terms of manpower. Do you think it took more than 5 minutes to change the variable value for Mercy’s healing output from 60 to 50?

When did I become part of a group.

1 Like

Awkward enough, someone already started to do this and has already disproved the idea of mercy mains flooding the forums.

2 Likes

Hooray bb my suffering was not in vain

1 Like

It is against CoC too creating threads to tell us to shut up. Even more so because it offends it 2 times. First, telling someone to shut up is against the CoC and is bannable (I know from XP) and Second, a lot of people have already created such topics like the OP’s post. Which is spamming. (I agree mercy threads are spamming too, but I don’t think anyone will give up till they fix her)

Have I given you any kind of indication that such a thing would matter to me ?

Nah

No, I think I’d prefer we make more threads until they address Mercy

Not really

Bugs are definitely more important right now. There are plenty of people who are enjoying Mercy, so addressing opinions on her really should not be on top of the list in regards to the state of the game. We have a Torbjorn rework coming up. Reinhardt is plagued with bugs. Bastion is being ignored. You know, actual game mechanics and real issues.

I understand the frustrations with Mercy, but to say your opinions are more important than broken elements of the game is…well…really entitled.

Well, that’s just like your opinion you sensual spud you

There are plenty of people who don’t

I’m sorry, but was I the one who started the “My needs are more important, so everyone else needs to shut up ?” thread ?

Are you SERIOUS ?

You want to make your bug threads, than fine but Mercy mains have just as much right to voice their concerns than you do yours.

Please don’t get offended. You have to understand that a lot of the threads about bugs, and Bastion, or whoever else, are being buried by the large amounts of Mercy threads. It’s entitlement when it’s like “no, me first because I’m louder.”

OP isn’t helping the problem, but they’re not wrong when they say that other valuable threads are getting buried, and that there are definitely more crucial things that need attention right now.

Well dude, you and your bug people are failing somewhere, because it’s obvious theres alot more energy going for Mercy than the bugs

You know, that’s the lovely thing about multiple meanings to a word

Mercy mains are entitled to their threads like I’m entitled to pay after working for a certain amount of time

OP is entitled because they think they deserve the special privilege of stopping a whole line of threads so they can dictate the conversation , because their concerns are more important

Nah, if you guys want the mercy mains to stop complaining, then the devs need to make Mercy fun again and get rid of this garbage rework. Until then, people who are upset will keep voicing their concerns. You guys can too you know, it is a forum after all. Everyone can make topics.

They are entitled to their threads and opinions, as well as other players here. OP is allowed to share their opinion that there’s a little too much oppression on the forums right now, and that they personally feel like there are bigger problems brewing. No need to march into this thread to argue, especially considering there’s obviously going to be conflicting viewpoints here that just give the developers more reasons to make another megathread.

OP’s concerns are general concerns about the state of other heroes right now, and they’re widely agreed upon problems. To deny that is self-absorbed.

Is that what we’re doing now ? The LGBT thread thing where someone acts in a less than stellar way and everyone’s just like “IT’S THEIR OPINION !!”

By all means, fight for their right to share but let’s not gloss over the uglier side of it

I’m sure they’re very important to you ? Is there a point to this coming ?

Like "You Mercy mains should shut up, because these problems are WIDELY AGREED UPON ™