• I got one shot a million times
  • I got knocked around like a little doll by half the cast
  • Got punched into narnia by a bunch of doomfists
  • I got combo’d by cheesy things like flash and hook
  • Fought against a pirate ship with a team that was unwilling to cooperate
  • Got one shot some more, The usual :smiley:
  • Stunned to the point where I’m barely playing the game
  • People kept tbagging me
  • People said EZ for most of my losses, basically spitting on my team.
  • Had toxic team mates calling everyone trash.
  • Had a T500 genji in my QP game, with most of my team being diamond/plat. Cool!
  • I Had leavers in a lot of my games, making it steam roll, or be rolled.
  • Played on 2cp being the worst experience ever, either we stomped or we couldn’t get a tick.

This game is so freaking unfun now holy crap. I wish I could have games that I actually enjoyed rather than some sort of toxic clown fest that I hate playing.

7 Likes

For some reason I wonder whether or not you’re trolling…Either way, this is what happened to me today… :-1: :grimacing:

https://imgur.com/a/GYmYKOI

5 Likes

id staright up leave if some 5 year old said to me use it wisely, he can use his words wisely next time so that he doesnt cry about his sr later

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I wasn’t happy. I was doing well and died to something really stupid while Mercy flitted off, firing away at…someone. It was a smurf Battle Mercy, too, so…ugh.
:-1: :unamused:
I said later, when next I died, “the enemies won’t wait 15 minute intervals just so I can heal myself”. We had a really good Moira to be fair and we actually ended up winning. Somehow…

2 Likes
2 Likes

That sounds like a griever asking to be reported.

5 Likes

That’s a big yikes :grimacing: and an avoid/report

2 Likes

Lmao, while battle mercy’s are annoying, they can be strangely effective, depending on if they’re throwing or not.

Her projectiles are about the size of a shipping container :joy::joy:

But it sucks you had such a tough run of luck though, my dude. I assume you’re a tank main?

Played 5 matches 3 had leavers on my team. 1 had a widow mercy combo staying away from the fight and not helping at all. 1 was actually a really fun match.

Just a usual day on overwatch.

2 Likes

I’m hoping this is a /s, but some people seriously have this mindset nowadays, so I can never tell. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

on low ranks maybe. but not starting with high gold in general.

1 Like

Why not play paladins, valorant and/or COD? Those games are much better and less frustrating to play. Until OW2 comes out, they will not be ever vigilant for this game.

Play something else then? All these things happen to me too but I still enjoy the game.

I can play with you to have 1 less bad teammate.

This is what has happened today:

• I played McCree today and felt like I was a professional player.
    Every shot was a hit, no unregistered shots, sometimes I could hardly believe how many head shots I gave to other players.

• My teammates were very friendly today, we could even coordinate and do things like flash+hook or halt+hook combinations. Once we even played Pirate Ship on junkertown, lol. The enemy team did not stand a chance.

It feels good to butcher newbs and T-Bag them. GGEZ

Well, wouldn’t it be nice to always have a barrier tank? But never fight against doublebarrier.
✅ Modified 1-3-2 that can be 1-1-2-2

Perhaps a bit less oneshot spam?
✅ What if Damage Boosts didn't

I hope you’re joking…

I mean at least she could hit things, but it wasn’t worth the deaths we all had to endure…I also don’t know whether or not you’re asking me that question or if it’s addressed to OP - Either way, I’m a Support/DPS main.

People who don’t like playing support should stop playing support.

3 Likes

That is so untrue…

2 Likes

The time before Overwatch existed would like to talk…