This game makes me so mad 🤬

You said it yourself.
Supports are not slaves.
Only the ones who wish to be.

It somehow feels even more insulting when you get ultra-steamrolled and match is over in 2 min, and all six enemies simultaneously type “gg” “GG hehe uwu nice match~!!!”

2 Likes

I get upset when people call me out as a scapegoat. They’ll call me trash because we lose a quick play game and just because my account level is over 2500 so I get singled out.

I don’t even say anything throughout the game, I haven’t perform relatively badly, often have all the golds in the match. It’s like people think I’m going to automatically carry them just because of my level. All I did was boredly grind a bunch of exp to pass my free time while multi tasking. They think time spent must equal effort but its just repetition.

Ironically, I check their profiles, with less over all hours they still clock in 15-20 total seasons of ranked play with only 10-20 games each season, yet they remain consistent in their ranks, often platinum or barely diamond. It’s just quite stupidly hypocritical because I know that their best efforts in competitive gets no where, and if they had my free time they would probably still never climb. At least I climbed when I was playing competitive 2 year ago (I quit it forever ago).

I mean that is good advice, don’t just spam your self heal.

Why would I be trolling :confused:

I mean, that’s annoying true. But I just hate it when people type ggez. It’s basically spitting on your enemy team, purposely being a jerk.

1 Like

How can I spam an ability which has a 15 second cooldown…? It’s not good advice. The enemy won’t wait 15 seconds just so I can have a self heal handy when there are healers who should be keeping the team alive.

Honestly, I don’t know :+1: :rofl:

1 Like

I meant, why do you think this is a troll thread? xD

1 Like

I know, and I can’t even remember why I said that. I was probably feeling a little skeptical yesterday lol :point_up: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Today I just carried team after team begging me for a barrier. I offered them a deal, “if you can take gold damage, I will swap to Rein.” I, of course, never intended to change, but I realistically did not need to worry about anyone taking gold either. So I was true to my word as the Hook Elder God.

1 Like

If you read between the lines in a recent dev interview, they said we’re basically welcome to uninstall.

1 Like

Dont forget the disgusting matchmaker. It shouldnt even be called that.

Wow. That’s really screwed up.

1 Like

I want the matchmaker to get even more filthy so it can freaking throw me into a game already. Screw these tank queue times. I was gracious enough to tank for the team, gimme my dank uno minute queues again!

1 Like

You missed one

• Moira’s Biotic Orb turning into a homing projectile when you’re 2 health and hiding.
1 Like

Ikr its getting crazy, im a support main and have to wait an average of 7 minutes or more.

Really, how do you guys have the time to check this? I mostly dont bother to check.

Yes, it keeps giving me defense and KOTH games, which i keep leaving on character select screen (QP). Sheeesh.