The only people who don't want 2-2-2

I actually didn’t see it coming. Not with the DPS role having double the hero pool as everyone else. You would think the devs didn’t want 2-2-2.

Welp, turns out they do, but they didn’t know how to make Tank and Support role more desirable. Guess they don’t really have to think about that now, do they?

Yet here you all are. Angry at whats going to drop no matter how you feel. But I’m the salty one right?

A Moira instalocker isn’t going to make you redundant because she’s not going to heal anyway.

Playing goat was fun tho, sad it is removed from the game

We’re just here because of your winning personality.

2 Likes

the following statement

is rife with salt, and also incorrect

1 Like

Hey thanks! I’ve always been told I had quite the charm.

I’m hesitant to the idea and aren’t you the one that generalized a group of players alienating them?

You don’t speak for all of us.

1 Like

Blizzard spoke for you all lol it is what it is. Enjoy 2-2-2 or enjoy fortnite.

Define correctly??? Is it what you think in your mind that is correct, as this game is based around flexing and not static setup. mmmmmm

You do not speak for me

Well, sometimes a lie is kinder than the truth.

I do like Fortnite — well, the Save the World PVE portion of it.

wow it’s really crazy to think i only play tank and support and also don’t want 2-2-2 and think it’s harmful for the game

1 Like

Well I stand by my statement. You can stand by yours.

From what I hear, I think the OW team has developed a way to track throwing and you’ll be banned.

Good. Everyone needs to relax as they fix the game from here on in. let the process take place AND THEN decide.

I flex, I don’t want forced, sorry to burst your disillusioned bubble.

Please just accept the change. it’s for the best. OW will be wayyy better now.

Oh so now its peoples fault when forced comes in that they are done for throwing, define it please.

If I am having a bad game, am I throwing, how about when the enemy stomps, are we throwing as a team.

love this reporting system they have.