The only people who don't want 2-2-2

You do not speak for me

Well, sometimes a lie is kinder than the truth.

I do like Fortnite — well, the Save the World PVE portion of it.

wow it’s really crazy to think i only play tank and support and also don’t want 2-2-2 and think it’s harmful for the game

1 Like

Well I stand by my statement. You can stand by yours.

From what I hear, I think the OW team has developed a way to track throwing and you’ll be banned.

Good. Everyone needs to relax as they fix the game from here on in. let the process take place AND THEN decide.

I flex, I don’t want forced, sorry to burst your disillusioned bubble.

Please just accept the change. it’s for the best. OW will be wayyy better now.

Oh so now its peoples fault when forced comes in that they are done for throwing, define it please.

If I am having a bad game, am I throwing, how about when the enemy stomps, are we throwing as a team.

love this reporting system they have.

I’m perfectly relaxed.

I’m just telling you that role-que is a bad idea and while it may solve some problems, it will also generate new ones.

I don’t know, I didn’t make the post but you could read it a bit more and watch the video to get more information :woman_shrugging:

Oh I accept it, doesn’t mean I like it.

Nothing we can do as a player base to change what is being bought in.

Oh maybe we can strike the game for a month and see how blizzard likes it.

But again, I accept it.

The third stage of grief — Bargaining.

Lol, I don’t think they’ll notice. You in the minority my friend, and reading all the comment from other sites on the net, it looks like a lot of people are coming back for 2/2/2.

Imagine that, people want to play when they’re guaranteed to have a balanced team.

Jeffs voice is creepy and grinds on the nerves.

I wasn’t having a go at you personally.

I was having a go at the reporting etc system they have in place, automated and robotic.

1 Like

I understand! They said they have an actual team looking into these reports so hopefully it won’t be like the report system we have now. Although I can’t say for sure that what they’re saying is true. :woman_shrugging:

Its not balanced, that is the problem, sure its going to make a 2/2/2 setup, but the heros themselves need to be reworked for it to be efficient at any sort of balance.

People are still going to prick heros that will not mesh together, example is widow on a closed map or 2 off tanks/supports.

I could go on, but there is no point, its being bought in, people are going to have to accept it and play with what they are given, but the whinging will not stop as people will want certain heros only used with other heros etc. This will become another problem in the future.

It’ll be a lot more balanced then it is currently on live.

This cry for 2/2/2 didn’t come out of no where.

Im not in grief. Denial is the stage you are all at though. You guys will get through it.