The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

I wish the Heroes could swim. :cry:

Imagine Roadhog bobbing in the canal and his squishy teammates using him as a boat.

1 Like

thats the problem

I find lots of easy areas/opponents, but they give very little runes (experience points)

I also find lots of hard areas/opponents

I need something inbetween and am not finding it

also I am looking for a sword sortof like lordsworn’s straight sword but has blood loss effect. Morningstar is working as my blunt weapon in that category, but I want a slashing weapon with good reach that has this effect. cant find one. prefer axe over sword if possible

1 Like

What stats are you focusing on raising? My first playthrough i focused mostly on dexterity, intelligence, and a bit on mind.
Raising your vigor (hp) also really helps a lot in the early game. In elden ring focusing on raising a few stats really high seems more beneficial than raising all of your stats equally.

1 Like

Mercy and Pharah working together in their Lifeguard outfits should be able to rescue them all. Or, rather, if they act fast before Valkyrie ult runs out xD

I am not sure if I had anything to do with the Lifeguard Mercy skin coming out, but I campaigned for years for that to happen. It might just be coincidence, though.

We were hoping for a “heroes never drown” ult line, but hey, can’t have everything.

Roadhog would be a great life raft, but the question is, what will the people do once he gets hungry?

Well, Mercy can’t help you in that game.

BUT!!! She CAN rescue you in this one. And Mei will give you FREE ice cream once you’re rescued.

Are you guys done with Overwatch? Or still liking it?

1 Like

The only survival situation in which the lifeboat eats you.

1 Like

Well, the original scenario for who has Mercy’s heart was Roadhog, because he ate all the competition.

This was Blizzard customer service, by the way.

Then, this happened.

Mercy and Roadhog, forever and ever - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Roadhog may be just a lifeboat, but he and his angel are a ship, good and true.

1 Like

I am pretty sure they’re going to officially pair Mercy up with somebody. In the spawn room, I think Lifeweaver hits on her, and she declines but says she has somebody, just won’t say who just yet.

1 Like

I really hope they don’t. I’d like it better if it was an eternal guessing game. I just want the answer to not be Genji or Pharah.

Instead, those two should have a comically doomed rivalry over the hot teacher neither of them will ever touch.

My favorite to grind on when i was starting was the trolls in the upper left corner of Limgrave I believe im 47ish right now trolls got me to about 27(maybe) at 500 a head.
I took out godrick, not easily, but it was easy enough.
I decided (for the fist time in my RPGing history) to start as a caster, i still use my sword but it’s my panic move.

Im definitely having fun with it. After downing the hardest boss on FF7 Remake DLC added boss i needed a new challenge.

I think she mainly gets them for assist points now

Was my last(probably the last) Mercy POTG i got.

I never wanted to be done with it. I still check in to see how things are going. The Overwatch I liked is garbage now. I mourn for what it could have been. The recent animated short is by far the worst preforming as the former entries got over a million views on their first day.
The “2” is meaningless should have been “Overwatch $” instead.
Still like the characters tho.

What class did you start as? I started as a warrior.

I loved playing Mei in ow1 when she could actually freeze you. I always used the “hi” interaction right as i shot the icicle through their frozen skull and then the “That looked like it hurt” voice line … so much fun

always a wretch for me

1 Like

Have you ever played a dark souls game before, or is this your first?

I hope, in her case, it’ll be a guy. My friends dragged me into Overwatch kicking and screaming, promising me there’s a cute angel girl based on Starcraft’s terran medic, and it worked. Mercy is quite the honey trap. Obviously, she’s not real, but it’s a comforting fantasy. xD Unless they make her only like girls.

There’s a LOT of trolls on the internet. Heck, there’s a lot of trolls on this forum! Are there more trolls than usual in Lingrave?

I have 2 POTGs with Mercy in all the time OW2 existed.

The girl I like let me play with her. Three hours today, and my noggin isn’t feeling too good. She’s border Plat/Diamond. I am high Silver. Funny thing is, after losing a bunch of games, I entered into this Overwatch trance and started doing better than I ever have – as in, competing on the other people’s level. We won a bunch of games then, and only lost one. Funny how you can surpass your limits if it means the super cute girl letting you play with her!

To be fair, she’s really nice so she’d likely let me play anyway, but I like getting her wins.

I started as a Mercy and I remain a Mercy. Cause I suck with all other characters. xD

You should use the “sorry! sorry! sorry, sorry, sorry” voice line when putting icicles in people’s eyes. It’s more apologetic that way.

Cookies are not wretched. And you KNOW you love cookies :slight_smile:

There’s plenty of dark souls that play Overwatch.

1 Like

my first

I have the wretch powered up to approximately the levels of the other classes after about an hours worth of effort, and no wasted stats

to seren: you level in ER by increasing a stat. so if you are level 10, for example, you’ve added 10 points among your stats, and the cost goes up for each consecutive leveling. so if for example you dont want much strength, a starting class with a high STR to start with “wastes” points and makes later levelling more expensive without any benefit

Wasted stats…

Does this game allow you to recycle them? :slight_smile: Or do the wasted stats go in the garbage?

Nice it was also my first. Some of the bosses near the end of the game might get you to want to quit, but keep grinding. The game is supposed to be really hard.
Its such a good feeling when you finally beat a boss that has killed you 50+ times.

You can definitely re-spec (change) your stats eventually.
For whatever reason im not getting a notification when you send me a message.

I’m going to be putting my two weeks in for one of my jobs tomorrow. I’m excited :grin:

OMG Widowmeiker has a job he likes! Much more productive than recycling stats in a game that is not Overwatch.

How was your weekend?

It was good. My brother’s birthday was on the 2nd, but we celebrated it on Saturday.
I ate way to much.

What’s new with you?