The majority doesn't like 222

Didn’t say it was?

I prefer 2 2 2.

I said I had poor luck on tanking and healing when doing placements. Maybe 30% of my games for both tanking and healing had people struggling to get a connection, leaving entirely, or, in once case, a mouse ran out of batteries.

I had great luck on dps when doing placements. No issues with any leaving or even people not switching when they needed to counter the opposing team.

1 Like

Ah ok read that wrong sorry hehe

1 Like

No worries, it can be easy to misunderstand complaints without body language.

1 Like

Neither poll appears to have been properly conducted, and ergo neither poll’s results are valid

1 Like

idk if we are having too much fun too, i am a tank main and waiting 1 minute for a game where i play 1 of 2 heroes and shoot the same blue object is not very fun

there was no reason to implement 2-2-2. 1-1-1 for all of the reasons people give, would of sufficed.
this is forcing a rpg type of genre and it changes the game’s genre, without the community support even if people say they like it. they dont know what theyre saying and do not support it. i bought this because it was a fps not a rpg. this ruins the game. competitive had it put it in for whatever reasons they dream up but its not fun.

I’m loving 2s. You see before I had to play tank or support, as even if I would lock in dps first they would lock in WM or Hanzo and leave us a healer down. Now I que I know Ill get a chance to practice and play dps. Boy golly they reverse it ill just leave again.

think it should only require 1-1-1 and you can queue for it and wait your turn to get that one locked in place. but you can switch tho after as long as 1 other dps or whichever class remains.
not forcing a composition made up
i dont get why you all think it has to be forced so bad for.

Playing one tank or one support is miserable for that one tank and support no thanks
In your scenario people would que for tank and support and then it would be a race to click dps.

ok well thats your pretty subjective opinion. why we all should be forced to this is awful

“The majority doesn’t like 222”

“According to queue times
Tanks: 6% of the game
Supports: 18% of the game
Main dps + flex players + one trick tanks and supports using RoleQ for playing dps: 76% of the game”

“3/4 of your community”

“at least a good 60%”

Do you have proof to back up these claims?

If not, it’s just more fallacious hyperbole.

Well its not like youre throwing facts out so we are both just throwing out opinions.

I dont like role queue.

I dont play shield tanks even if we need them. I will only play moira or brig.

I will get my free loot boxes and credits.

the point is forcing this on people for no good reason. you thinking its hard on single tanks or healers is prety subjective. at lest the team has 1 and i think objectiviely this is balanced.
there is not an obje=ctive reason it should be forced.
i think that forcing 2-2-2 equals not fun. the only stance against this is someone thinks its hard on solo tanks/healers.
both have merits. point is it should be forced for 2 2 2.
and they should take this out. did they not think it through? out of all the things they could of done, forcing 2 2 2 why? i do not see a single call for it. that somethign else like 1-1-1 wouldnt fix. and make it were you can queue for that 1 1 1 position so you can play that game you want to be 1 1 1 and get that locked spot of. maybe lock it to no more than 3-2-1 so no more than 3 of one class. and force 1 1 1. and make it were u can queue that one spot. calling it fair or balanced is just subjective and ruins peoples fun. i dont see any balance issues, i dont see it being hard, not on a good setup. blaance, still a good team setup, counters this. there is no reason to ruin peoples fun. or however they like to play the game. theres no reason this game then should have 2 2 2. its a dream only in competitive play that they use. so stop forcing it on everyone else.

If you do that it, it well boil down to a race of the top three who click dps. So you well have 1 tank 1 support 3 dps and one guy who sees that all the dps have been picked then leaves.

so what? you force this and call it a choice. this isnt a choice and its not a good arguement against arguements saying this is bad. it doesnt support any reason to force it. and pretty old argumeent i read almost to every good response against it.

Its still a choice, no is forcing you to play anything. You dont want to play tank or support? Fine que as dps, there are consequences to every choice you make but you still have a choice.

its not becuase noone was asked and this changes the games genre. why 2 2 2? some kind of rpg going on here? whats the reason? you said, its hard on solo tanks/healers. not with the right composition its not. in every situation it has a counter. 2-2-2 doesnt fix anything. its not a choice, its a game genre change by the maker and i dont think they can do that. plus they do that all the time without caring. so you know whatever. im just saying here, this is forced, not fun, and im pretty bored of it. ill go to arcade, do classic, and it seems for soem reason all the shills have gone to make it look bad, playing 3 sniper mode dps first things they pick. my regular games were never like this.

this isnt a fight against robots game were a composition might be the best even. its humans and forcing this composotion for some balance is not fun or even.

Look another 222 hate thread by another low post count account.

I flexed. I was able to play dps one time out of hundreds of games. You couldn’t flex dps before and you can’t now. There is no difference with that. However if you want to play dps now I don’t have to worry about auto losing because I want to play dps one game in 20. The real issue is playing tanks is not fun. And that is what needs to be addressed.