The majority doesn't like 222

How can I say it?

Do dps like waiting 10 15 minutes for a game? No
Do flex players like RoleQ? No because they can’t play anymore dps heroes for unacceptable queue time (I’m a flex)

Who loves really this update? Selfish tank/supports one tricks because they can play their pick with low queue time and in the comp they want

According to queue times
Tanks: 6% of the game
Supports: 18% of the game
Main dps + flex players + one trick tanks and supports using RoleQ for playing dps: 76% of the game

You can’t ignore 3/4 of your community or at least a good 60% suffers this update and if you will keep going people will be done and will pass to something else, like I did about 2 weeks ago

46 Likes

How did you calculate this?

106 Likes

The dps had 3 years of selfishness and that is pretty much the whole reason 222 was required.

138 Likes

If people were more team oriented and less selfish than 222 would never have been implemented , i am personally sick of all DPS matches in ranked where people threw because “LOL why should i switch”…i am tired of it.

110 Likes

Still waiting on the follow-up to this.

6 Likes

Without backing data obviously, since all of the polls, votes, hell even upvotes on the forums show that people like roleQ.

71 Likes

And yet we had lfg for how long?

4 Likes

If lfg worked properly we may have not gotten to here.

Now we have a working LGF. One click, reasonable comp.

If you don’t like the working auto lfg, then you can QPC.

Everyone is LFGing now.

16 Likes

My favorite posts are the ones with 𝓣𝓞𝓣𝓐𝓛𝓛𝓨 𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓛 𝓓𝓐𝓣𝓐 to back them up.

47 Likes

Had nothing to do with dps players.

7 Likes

Was more stating the point we got given the tools to make our own teams. With role queue now you have no incentive to search for a group.

With 222 you’ll always know what comp the enemy will run, so there’s no quad tank to blind side you.

And until qpc gets achievements enabled it’s not worth it imo.

1 Like

I’m happy to push for qpc to get achievements, hell I want a ranked qpc

3 Likes

I’m a dps and I like 2-2-2.

39 Likes

So wait…you’re equating queue times to 2-2-2?

In other words, someone disliking queue times inherently means they dislike 2-2-2?

Um…that’s not how logic works. People can dislike how long they have to wait, but still like that all of their games are 2-2-2.

40 Likes

god, another one of these “selfish” arguments?
isnt it also selfish for most people to only play support and tank?

14 Likes

That’s the problem. Too many of you want to play DPS. Stop being selfish and just play other roles for 2/3 of your time.

76% of people wanting to play DPS at any given moment, in it of it self, is the problem, not role que. That mean before role Q, you still had 76% of people wanting to play DPS. That’s gonna arise a problem one way or another. In role que, that means long DPS waiting times. Without role que, that means 3+ people instalocking DPS because 76% of people don’t want to play anything else.

The key to fixing all this is PLAY SOMETHING ELSE FOR GOD SAKE!

You choose to play Overwatch. That’s a game where there are 3 classes all of equal importance. If you want to just play a hardcore shooter without worrying about unorthodox roles like tank or support, go play Counter Strike or something of the like!

28 Likes

When did it ever happen that the game was lost because there was 4 supports and 1 or no dps?
Right.

13 Likes

I am a support and I really like 222

7 Likes

It did happen, and if you think supports were any less stubborn - think again. But it was much, much less often than DPS multilocks.

Just because one group was bigger doesn’t mean others weren’t jerks.

3 Likes

Agreed,

So this makes it a game that has MORE issues now. The DPS players who waited in the long wait-line are no longer happy because their wait time made them bored. So the game isn’t fixed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: