🛡️ Tank Main's Pub: Food, Drink, Spirits [MEGATHREAD]

Doomfist Brigitte Junkrat in opponent’s team
“Oh well, it’s gonna be fun”

cries in a corner

i’d like a burger pls

Just a reminder/heads-up.
The Hammond design stream is in 30 minutes.

1 Like

i just wanted to share…I had the nicest Rein in a QP match yesterday…I was the last one to join and we had just him so I went Zarya…every, and i mean literally every time i bubbled him…he took damage and I ended up with like 50% average energy (i even had around 80% during the first half of the match, it was ridiculous)…plus, our healers were amazing…it was the nicest 4 or 5 stack (can’t remember) I’ve ever seen…I even graved once before dying near the end and Genji just murdered them all and we won (they only got a bit close to the 2nd checkpoint on Kings Row)

so, to that Rein and his buddies, ty for the super fun match and letting me see how awesome tanks can be! :heart:

2 Likes

Hammond might be here later today…
Maybe not, but maybe.

Edit: Nope

2 Likes

Just sharing with my fellow tanks.

1 Like

holy heck what is this

Why hello everybody, it’s been a while since I graced these forums and the first place I visit it here. Nice and lively as always

Just coming in to see what rein mains think about reins new shatter on ptr.

1 Like

Oh my, this is the cutest thing ever…

It’s most likely that it’s unfinished but slipped through to the ptr. I bet that they’re still working on it.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t trust them to balance heroes anymore because they’ve done a poor job at hanzo, mercy and Brigitte.

I mean I quit mercy now and I’m thinking about getting a new account to start fresh…

Hanzo was improved.
Mercy was improved.
Brigitte was improved.

It isn’t like they added to the problem. They just didn’t make them as good as people wanted/hoped.

They made them broken, they made it easy to just blame them for the problems in the game.

Mercy got nerfed for the 11th time after a ‘successful rework’ and is so unengaging and u fun to play even her playbase doesn’t want to play her

Hanzo was made op. Everyone feels they don’t kill him because of his stupid amount of mobility for such a high damage hero. He’s frustrating to play against because he has 0 weaknesses that a high damage super like him should have (he works at every range and has stupid mobility making him feel annoying to kill)

Brigitte was stun central and it’s what bought the death to dive and rise to snipers. He stun is the worst thing be uase it feels impossible tp eliminate her (at times) using a hero who ‘counters’ her.

Honestly to me, a hero who has to be nerfed every patch since their release/ rework is balanced poorly and needed more thought and consideration put into them and not left to dominate the game like mercy and hanzo and Zarya.

Oh, a tank megathread. I need to get in on this.
The last few days I’ve been told by a Mcree that my shield was making him miss the shots…not like I was in the way but because his bullets were going through my shield first they weren’t hitting the targets as they should.
Then I had a pissed off Soldier telling me that as a Rein it was my job to to kill the enemy Pharah.

I need something strong…

2 Likes

You’re looking at it from all the negative perspectives.
*Mercy was improved from being a must pick hero.
*Hanzo no longer 1 shots people without warning (That is way more unfun than what we have to deal with now).
*And they are trying to tweak Brigitte in ways that doesn’t nerf her into the ground (like Doomfist), while still keeping her fun for those who like her.

True, but it’s hard to see positives when they are heavily overshadowed by negatives because the negatives aren’t hardly addresses or fixed until they become a major problem in the game and then takes forever for it to be sorted

Ps hanzo still one shots out of nowhere thanks to his primary fire speed going up and it feels so random and unfair and unfun. His storm arrow feels even worse to die to than scatter.

Pps mercy wasnt improved… she was nerfed down into a bland hero so it’s not positive when hero becomes terrible feeling to play just to maintain one stupid ability that no one likes. So I don’t think it’s a positive

Or it is hard to see the positives when you only look at the negatives.
I acknowledge the negative and positive.
Sombra is going in the wrong direction, but I see they are trying to give her life. Where there wasn’t before.
It is the incessant negativity that makes the forums hard to tolerate. And it only breeds more negativity from those who absorb it on these forums.

Hell, I’m not innocent. I complain all the time about Blizzard/Ow choices.
But I still know OW makes good choices too.

Tank thread

Oh uh… Rein smash?~

I have got to the point where OW is not fun anymore, I could talk about all the heros and bugs that get to me but I will not be mean and talk about them. How is everyone doing of late?

I’m doing pretty good. Hammond is super fun. He gets destroyed by Sombra though.

1 Like

ya I saw that is a video, also reaper and mei are a pain like always so I do not know if he is the tank I thought I could or would be