šŸ›”ļø Tank Main's Pub: Food, Drink, Spirits [MEGATHREAD]

after about two weeks I will be ok with him aka still trash but I hope to be really good with him

Just got off after my first time using the LFG, it was great!
Played nothing but rein though, I want some variety ;-;

1 Like

I have got to the point where I can not find anywhere to have fun besides comp. Qp is no fun and on Xbox we always have Xmb programs and aimboters we are fighting and it is the same in arcade. I wish I had played more back when all modes where fun, aka before all the buffs and new heros. Maybe it is just me but the only time I have fun is when my team works together and I do well as the tank player.

Anyone know when Hammond is supposed to go live? I want to play as the absolute unit himself.

I think the problem is that you play on console.
Lots of people are having a problem there. It seems the console variations are ignored quite a bit.

P.S. I would have responded sooner, but our dictators saw it fit to punish me for having a voice.

1 Like

Lots of people think it will be this Tuesday, but Hammond seems to have a lot of interaction issues and they havenā€™t even shown his skins in the PTR yet.

1 Like

Yes, LFG feels great, but yo get tired soon if you play only 2 viable tanks.

I would like to be able to switch to Mei or Brigitte sometimes.

Lol ya we do have a lot of problems

Maybe it is only on Xbox but the last three days I have had a reaper, mei and bastion in all the games. They are the heros I hate the most because they do not take any skill to play. I mean a good team can kill these hero really fast, like today I had one really good team but next game my team in not good and we have someone leave the game on our side after we got all 3 points. Then we lost the rest of the game feelsbad. With that said how is every ones comp going

I have 125 hours as Meiā€¦ :unamused: ā€¦

I said I hate the hero not the person that plays the hero ( maybe ) just to say it is no fun trying to play tank when anyone of these heros are out on the field

Actually I was looking at the no skill to play remark.

Reaper shoot and do not aim, mei shoot aim very little for prim fire and then bastion just shoot. The heros take very little skill to play and they shred tanks. Like I said it is just me

That is an exaggerated simplification.
I have played some or a lot of all these heroes and they are not easy to play as.
Yes they suck to play against as a tank, but that doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t require skill. It just means they counter tanksā€¦ and they do.
To counter a hero that counters you, it helps to understand the hero. Get in their shoes. Learn their weaknesses. Understand them. So play as them.
If you want to talk about no skill, then look at Symmetra 2.0.
So glad she got another rework.

P.S. Still sorry for you. That you are stuck with console. Everything on the console version sounds 10X worse.

Hi Iā€™m not a tank main, but I was called a One Trick Reinhardt by a 3000 boosted mercy main who was playing as bastion.

Just thought Iā€™d throw that out there.

I will take a look at how they are all played but in gold rank on console these heros are always out. For the most part they do not need really god like tracking to play good because of the aimbot that the game gives you on Console. Thanks man I do not know what it is like on PC but life on consoleā€¦ well it is console and will always be console.

I hit 2300 today I am sooooo happy, I have wanted to hit 2300 for so long and never got to get it till today. Had some really good teams even if we ran 3 dps me on tank and two healers. Next I want to get to 2400. Hope everyone is having a good day and good games

1 Like

He can hide his head hitbox while frozen, which is cool.
I also found out Hammond can reload while in ball form, which is cool for how small his mag is.

maybe he should reload a touch faster in ball mode.
Bastion auto reloads in different forms too. And he has 300 ammo.

Lets all cry about getting bounced around by Doomfist like a useless clunk of metal on the battlefield.
Iā€™ll take a banana milkshake.